1911 Main St
Kansas City, MO 64108-1917

Affare Restaurant

(Between W 20th St/E 20th St and W 19th St/E 19th St)

Neighborhoods: Crossroads
Cuisine: German, American (New), Lounge

Pros
"The food is amazing- really one of my favorite restaurants in KC. The menu is unlike anything else in the city and very reasonably priced. I went to their last Wednesday wine tasting - 55 dollars great wine and amazing food! The best deal ever in my mi"
Cons
"I think there wait staff needs to do a better job of explaining the food- about the sausages being made on premise and other specifics. "
  • 5/30/2016

A German food lover from Overland Park, KS tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons

German American (New) Beer Bar
Steak'm Take'm

American in East Meyer

Torre's Pizzeria

Pizza in Old Westport

Affare Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Affare Restaurant is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: Affaire Winter Menu Kc Restaurant, Affare Restaurant, Affare Restaurant Kansas City Menu, Affaire Kansas City Restaurant, Menu Affare Kansas City, Affaire, Kansas City Restaurant, Affare Restaurant Kansas City, Affaire Restaurant Kansas City, and Affare Kansas City Menu.