2607 N University St

Cuisine: Pizza, Vegetarian, Ice Cream

Pizza

August 1, 2008

Landmark!

Agatucci's has been here for as long as I can remember. The italian cooking is simply amazing. You can order anything here and be sure it will be wonderful. The pizza is great and you can get it any way you like. Good bar too.
January 26, 2008

Agatucci's is one of the best places to get a great pizza. The thin crust pizza is one of my husband's favorite. It is a very busy and popular place to go. We have never been disappointed with their pizza.
January 18, 2008

Not my favorite

Maybe it was just the night we were there, but I was disappointed. We were there with a large group in their back room and haven't been back since. The pizza didn't have much flavor and the crust was a rather tough texture. And when the…

9/17/2017

A dining patron from Peoria, IL tried Avanti's Italian Restrnt.

9/15/2017

A diner from Aledo, IL tried Joe's Crab Shack.

9/13/2017

A diner from IT tried The Mix: Sandwich Works and liked it.

9/12/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Peoria, IL tried Jalapeno's, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Thief! I put my coupon down along with my card and he didn't process the coupon and refused to cancel the transaction and re-do it correctly! I'll never be back to this establishment again!!!!
Cons
Service was awful.
9/10/2017

A Fast Food food lover from Amman, 02 tried Louie legends, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Friendly staff,good service
9/07/2017

A dining patron from IL tried Pizza Hut.

9/05/2017

A chowhound from Phoenix, AZ tried Hunts Family Restaurant.

9/02/2017

A diner from Peoria, IL tried Thanh Linh.

8/24/2017

A dining patron from Peoria, IL tried Chef Moussa, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Authentic mediterranean food,flavorful.
8/19/2017

A diner from Edmond, OK tried Church's Chicken and liked it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pizza Dinner Delivery

Agatuccis Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Agatuccis Restaurant is located near the cities of Fondulac, West Peoria, East Peoria, Fondulac Township, and Bayview Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Agatucci's Pizza Peoria Il Menu, Agatucci's Pizza Peoria Il, Agatucci's Menu, Agatucci's Pizza Menu, Menue For Agatuccis Peoria Il, Agatucci's, Aggatuccis, and Aggatuccis Pizzia.