Aguacates

Neighborhoods: Doral
Cuisine: Mexican

Aguacates is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Pros
"Food is delicious "
Cons
Comments
"Would eat there everyday if I could! :) "
Dan333 photo

Dan333

Miami, FL

Mediocre food and Nasty Attitude!

I’ve eaten at Aguacates once or twice and I never thought anything great of it. Especially cause I’m a vegan and they’re not too vegan friendly such as being aware that a vegan’s protein are in the beans (not enough served in a dish) or soy (non-existent) but I’d still tag along with my 2 co-workers who usually eat from there.

Today the guy from inside Aguacates told us me and a co-worker should move from their outside table (we always eat outside) which I had no idea was theirs, not marked or separated from the mall tables and after me getting up to throw something out, from inside he very aggressively waved his hand telling me to get out of their table. I told my co-workers, one of whom had ordered from there that I’m never eating there again or sitting on their rusty, dirty out of balance table again. This man infuriated me so much, especially since there were 2 outside empty tables aside from ours and one of us ordered from his nasty joint.

BY FAR, vegan or not the most outrageously GREAT place to eat Mexican in Doral for the same price or lower then this place is FIESTA MEXICAN GRILL on 10433 NW 41st St Doral. They’re courteous, kind, their food is SCRUMPTOUSLY delicious beyond words and everything is genuinely Mexican and very fresh!

AAChef photo

AAChef

Miami, FL

Great lunch fare!

I like to eat here once or twice a week during my lunch time. Aguacates is clean, fast, and you will never leave there hungry. Perhaps not as hip or modern as newcomer Lime, but the food is just as good.

Breakfast burrito

Man, what a breakfast burrito! You have to drive down to Homestead to get a more authentic Mexican burrito.

Mexican Delivery Good For Kids

Aguacates  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/18/2016 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 9/21/2015 Anar tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. Anar liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is delicious
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    Would eat there everyday if I could! :)
  • 8/10/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 5/08/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 11/05/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/29/2013 A diner from US tried it.

Aguacates is located near the cities of Brickell, Little Havana, Pequena Habana, Allapattah, and Miami Dade County.
People found this by searching for: Aguacate Restaurant Doral, Aguacates Doral Menu, Aguacate Miami, Aguacates Doral, Aguacate, Aguacates Miami, Aguacates Restaurant Miami, and Aguacates Fresh Mexican Food Doral Fl.