Ahi Revolving Sushi

Cuisine: Japanese, Asian fusion, Sushi

Overall
Pros
"Good service, good food"
Cons
"Not kid friendly at all. "
Comments
"Went there with my little girl who isn't even two yet, I got the all you can eat special and gave her a piece of a cucumber roll I was eating and the manager came over and lectured me about making sure I set that plate aside and pay for it on top of m"

Sushi Bars Japanese Asian fusion

Ahi Revolving Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/30/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 6/15/2014 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 6/03/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good service, good food
    Cons
    Not kid friendly at all.
    Comments
  • 4/21/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 8/29/2013 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/27/2013 A diner from Gilbert, AZ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Ahi Revolving Sushi is located near the cities of Suntree.
People found this by searching for: Ahi Sushi Gilbert Az, Ahi Revolving Sushi, Ahi Revolving Sushi Gilbert Az, Ahi Revolving Gilbert, Ahi Revolving Sushi Menu, Ahi Revolving Sushi Gilbert Menu, and Revolving Sushi Gilbert Az.