940 South Gilbert Road
Gilbert, AZ 85296

Ahi Revolving Sushi

Cuisine: Japanese, Asian fusion, Sushi

Overall
Pros
"Good service, good food"
Cons
"Not kid friendly at all. "
Comments
"Went there with my little girl who isn't even two yet, I got the all you can eat special and gave her a piece of a cucumber roll I was eating and the manager came over and lectured me about making sure I set that plate aside and pay for it on top of m"
  • 5/07/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Apache Junction, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/30/2015

A Japanese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 6/15/2014

A Japanese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 6/03/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good service, good food
    Cons
    Not kid friendly at all.
    Comments
  • 4/21/2014

A Japanese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 8/29/2013

• 6/27/2013

A dining patron from Gilbert, AZ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sushi Bars Japanese Asian fusion

Ahi Revolving Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

Ahi Revolving Sushi is located near the cities of Suntree.
People found this by searching for: Ahi Sushi Gilbert Az, Ahi Revolving Sushi Gilbert Az, Ahi Revolving Gilbert, Ahi Revolving Sushi Gilbert Menu, Ahi Revolving Sushi, Ahi Revolving Sushi Menu, and Revolving Sushi Gilbert Az.