2280 Brown Ave
Manchester, NH 03103-6828

Airport Diner

Cuisine: Diner, Catering, Lunch

Airport Diner is a Diner, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Cons
"My toast was burnt and my omelette way overcooked. Very disappointing today!"
  • 9/28/2017

A diner from Naugatuck, CT tried it.

• 7/03/2017

A Diner food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    My toast was burnt and my omelette way overcooked. Very disappointing today!
  • 7/13/2016

A Diner chowhound from Manchester, NH tried it.

• 7/15/2015

A Diner chowhound from Manchester, NH tried it.

• 7/07/2015

Zdag tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Zdag didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/28/2015

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it.

• 7/09/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/05/2014

A Diner chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/04/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/14/2013

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried it and liked it.

zdag photo

zdag

Laconia, NH

Airport 'Diner'

Our waitress was “training” a new waitress. After receiving our order they never once came back to ask us if everything was ok. It wasn’t. I ordered a burger medium. It was definitely rare with a stale bun that was toasted (burnt on the bottom). Who wants to spend 45.00 on 3 dinners that are below average? We could have gone to Burger King and spent 1/3 of the cost. If you are in charge of training a new waitress PLEASE know what you are doing yourself. You are definitely suppose to check back in with the customers to make sure everything is ok. DUH. The waitresses never came back until delivering the check. seriously? huge fail.

Jmpnj photo

Jmpnj

Newton, NJ

Common Man is now making us Poorer Man

Boy did this menu change. Been going here when attending race every year for 4 years.Since we have stayed in adjacent hotel, which by the way has gone downhill too, we had sometimes eaten multiple meals there due to convenience.Not this year.Gone was the menu of the past with reasonable prices and fantastic portions to some that has been subjected to change worse than Obama’s term in office. No life to the place anymore,higher prices, and smaller portions. Found old menu on line and was shocked when compared to new version. A penny saved is now a penny taken.

dinerdevotee photo

dinerdevotee

Troy, NH

When I arrived around Noon on a Thursday,...

When I arrived around Noon on a Thursday, there was no line, and I sat at the counter immediately. When I left, there was a short line, but there was still counter seating available with no wait.

I ordered meatloaf; I usually get either meatloaf or country fried steak on a first lunch visit. The meatloaf was fantastic. With the mashed potatoes and side veggies, there was more food than I should have eaten. I was still full late that evening.

The coffee was very good. I don’t usually ask for a second cup, but this time, I did.

One unusual thing about the Airport Diner: The waitresses are not behind the counter. That area is reserved for the cooks. The waitresses approach guests from behind. The meal was served by one of the cooks.

Despite this, the waitress checked back with me several times. When I asked for a glass of water, it arrived within a minute.

Be sure to check out the lights that hang over the counter. They are airport runway lights.

The Airport Diner is located in the Holiday Inn just south of I-293/NH101 on Brown Ave. You enter the parking lot from a side street just south of the diner. When you leave, you have to turn right, then make two left turns around the block to get back to Brown Avenue, but this takes you to a traffic light which makes it easy to make a left turn back to the highway.

Meatloaf

A lot of good food for a fair price.

bitty photo

bitty

Manchester, NH

Did someone say tower of single serve creamer?

The Airport Diner in Manchester is part of a group of restaurants in the New England area. Among them are the Tilton Diner and the Common Man restaurants. Schleping around town with my cousin we decided that diner food was needed and having heard nothing but good things about this place we decided to check it out. The service was friendly, if not the speediest and the food was definitely in the higher end of the diner fare that i’ve had. Bonus for the waitress not getting miffed about my building a leaning tower of creamer packets (and then bulldozing it with my spoon) while waiting for our food.

Superbird

Grilled chicken and swiss with tomato on grilled parmesan bread. perfectly melty and delicious. It was huge and completely hit the spot.

Chili Cheese Fries

An enormous mound of fries topped with hearty chili and the perfect amount of cheese. Way too much to eat in one sitting even with two people attacking it like vicious badgers.

January 17, 2010

Good food, fast service.

I love diner's and this is a lovely little place. It's only been around for a couple of years but it still has a classic feel. The food is goos and the service even better.

Diner Catering Dinner

Airport Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Airport Diner is located near the cities of South Hooksett.
People found this by searching for: Airport Diner Menu Manchester Nh, Airport Diner Manchester Nh, Airport Diner, Airport Diner Manchester Nh Menu, Airport Diner Manchester New Hampshire, Menu For Airport Diner In Manchester Nh, Airport Diner Manchester, and The Airport Diner Menu.