645 Speedwell Ave
Morris Plains, NJ 07950

Aji Sushi

Cuisine: Sushi, Catering, Lunch

Aji Sushi is a Sushi, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 10/09/2014

• 7/18/2014

A Sushi food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/13/2014

A Sushi food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/04/2013

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/06/2013

A Sushi food lover from South Amboy, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 3/23/2013

A dining patron from Rockville, MD tried it and liked it.

antfam9300 photo

antfam9300

Jefferson, NJ

Best Sushi in NJ

I signed onto menuism just to rate this place. I’ve been eating there for over a year and it is consistently good and fresh. I love sushi and have eaten in places from Hoboken to NYC and yet Aji is still the front runner.

Excellent rolls. If I have to recommend 3 of their best rolls, please try the Fatboy, the Godzilla, and the Christmas Roll. They are the best by far.

I have recommended people and they have all been happy with the recommendation as well. BYOB which is a plus.

Enjoy!

Christmas Roll

Simply amazing!! In my opinion, tied for first place along with the Fatboy!

Loulu photo

Loulu

Morris Plains, NJ

Try the Fat Boy Roll

I have dined at Aji Sushi for probably the last 2 years and I have never been less than delighted with my food.

My favourite …absolutely every time I go there I order the Fat Boy Roll…I have taken various friends there along the way and introduced them all to the Fat Boy….everyone loved it!

The sashimi is always fresh and tastes wonderful….Super White Tuna has to be my favourite there.

One dish a friend tried that wasn’t that great was the Pad Thai….I encouraged him not to eat Thai at a Japanese restaurant but he didn’t listen. Other than that I can’t think of anything bad about the place.

FAT BOY ROLL

Best Roll

Sushi Takeout Parking

Aji Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

Aji Sushi is located near the cities of Greystone Park, Cedar Knolls, Morristown, Hanover, and Morris Twp.
People found this by searching for: Aji Morris Plains Menu, Aji Sushi Nyc, Aji Sushi Menu, Aji Sushi Morris Plains Nj Menu, Aji Sushi Morris Plains Nj, Aji Sushi Nj, Ahi Sushi Morris Plains Nj, and Aji Sushi Morris Plains.