Alabama Fish Bar

Neighborhoods: Over-The Rhine
Cuisine: Seafood, American, Soul Food

Overall
Pros
"Love the fish n the pepper pack"
"Excellent I li e in new York. I enjoy going to Alabama's when visiting the Cincinnati area"
"Wow this was the best fish I've ever had , I live in Dayton and travel here weekly !!!"
Comments
"I remember standing in a mille long line with my boxinh coach six years ago and I must say it was well worth it !!! Keep up the great work "
July 24, 2013

MAN I LOVE ALABAMA FISH AND FRIES WITH HOTSAUCE MUSTARD KETCHUP AND ONIONS OMG!
August 29, 2009

Alabama Fish Bar

This is a daytime-only establishment with a smaller selection of menu items. The take-out fish and chips were nicely done and not TOO greasy... I like salt though, so take my recommendation with.. er... a grain of salt. ;-)
June 2, 2005

Alabama Fish for the Fish Lover in You

A lot of places in this city have fish. But if you are a fried fish lover. I would have to recommend a small dimond in the rough. Alabama Fish is one of the best fish places around the cincinnati area. It's taste takes you back to where…

Seafood American Soul Food

Alabama Fish Bar  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/06/2015 A diner from Loveland, OH tried it and liked it.

• 8/28/2015 A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 6/18/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 4/19/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 11/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 6/25/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/05/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/03/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/07/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/17/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Alabama Fish Bar is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Alabama Fish Cincinnati Ohio, Alabama Fish Bar Cincinnati, Alabama's Fish Bar, Alabama Fish Bar Menu, Alabama Fish Bar Cincinnati Menu, Alabama.Fishi.Bar.Oh, and Alabama Fish Bar.