1601 Race St

Alabama Fish Bar

Neighborhoods: Over-The Rhine
Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Pub Food

Overall
Pros
"Love the fish n the pepper pack"
"Excellent I li e in new York. I enjoy going to Alabama's when visiting the Cincinnati area"
"Wow this was the best fish I've ever had , I live in Dayton and travel here weekly !!!"
Comments
"I remember standing in a mille long line with my boxinh coach six years ago and I must say it was well worth it !!! Keep up the great work "
  • 1/05/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 12/31/2016

A Seafood chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/23/2016

A diner from Louisville, CO tried it.

• 9/23/2016

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 10/06/2015

A Seafood food lover from Mason, OH tried it and liked it.

• 8/28/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 6/18/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 4/19/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 11/14/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 6/25/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

August 29, 2009

Alabama Fish Bar

This is a daytime-only establishment with a smaller selection of menu items. The take-out fish and chips were nicely done and not TOO greasy... I like salt though, so take my recommendation with.. er... a grain of salt. ;-)

Seafood Good For Kids Parking

Alabama Fish Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Alabama Fish Bar is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Alabama Fish Menu, Alabama Fish Bar Cincinnati Menu, Alabama Fish Bar Cincinnati, Alabama Fish Bar Menu, Alabama's Fish Bar, Alabama Fish Bar, Alabama Fish Cincinnati Ohio, Alabama.Fishi.Bar.Oh, and Alabama Fishbar.