1647 East Washington Boulevard
Pasadena, CA 91104

Aladdin Nut House

Neighborhoods: East Central

Aladdin Nut House is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

Hand roasted nuts and dried fruit

Being a Disney fan, the name Aladdin caught my eye. Hmm, what is this place?

Last night, I had a chance to check it out. Its a small store, probably no more than 100 square feet, filled with spices, dried fruit and hand roasted nuts. Since I don’t and can’t cook, I’m clueless as to what’s considered to be reasonable prices for these items.

The store is very clean, and the guy/owner wasn’t overly gregarious, but still managed to provide attentive customer service.

Most items are priced by the pound, but the owner let me buy at smaller increments.

I love pistachios and got some imported Iranian pistachios. Hmm, doesn’t taste all that different than the California grown ones from the Fresno area. Also got a bag of mixed fruit trail mix.

I do want to go back because I spied some hand roasted chick peas in various flavors when I was paying and ready to leave.

And sadly, Princess Jasmine, Abu and crew were no where to be found. :-P

Trail Mix

Very fresh – the nuts tasted and looked like they were freshly hand roasted. The dried fruit didn’t look like it had the life sucked out of them or have been packed away from daylight for ages. Very plump and succulent.

Nut Fruit

Aladdin Nut House  Restaurant Reviews

Aladdin Nut House is located near the cities of South Pasadena and San Marino.
People found this by searching for: Aladdin Restaurant Pasadena, Aladdin Nuts Pasadena, Aladdin Nut House Pasadena, Thai Aladin, Pasadena, Roasted Nuts Fresh In Pasadena, Abu Aruj Nuts Pasadena, Aladdin Nut Hiuse In Pasadena, Aladdin Nuts, and Aladdin Roasted Nuts.