Aladdin Restaurant

Cuisine: Middle Eastern, Lunch specials, Lunch

Aladdin Restaurant is a Middle Eastern, Lunch specials, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 4/26/2016

A diner from Bethlehem, PA tried it.

• 6/08/2014

A Middle Eastern chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

elboans photo

elboans

Macungie, PA

Good food and a fun time

For my husband’s birthday this year as well as for my birthday today, we visited Aladdin with a group of friends. There are few better places to celebrate just about anything, or simply have a reasonably priced and delicious (and healthy) meal. We’ve always ordered the ‘deluxe dinner for two’—the most expensive thing on the menu, but for two people, a total bill of around $50 is reasonable in my world. Though for us, the fact that it is BYOB helps keep the cost down a lot, I must admit.

The atmosphere is great; from the outside the building looks scary at best, but inside it is bright and cozy and colorful—there are camels galore, but oddly not in an overdone way. And I’ll never complain about the seating—having a fantastic meal can be topped only by having that meal while seated on a comfy couch complete with pillows.

I’ve never tried anything here that I didn’t like, and I’ve tried some pretty obscure things, as the deluxe complete dinner is comprised of just about everything on the menu. It would take me pages to list all that is included and why it is good, however the fact that my husband absolutely hates both eggplant and cauliflower, yet eats the baba ganoush and the arnabeet (a fried cauliflower dish with a tahini sauce) speaks volumes for the quality of the food. And while most shish kabobs I’ve had have been dry and flavorless, everything on a skewer is perfectly done and well flavored—lamb, chicken, shrimp, scallops, and vegetables. And finally, while I’m not a huge dessert person, the house special backlavah is worth saving room for—covered in coconut and pistachios, this is a dessert not to be missed.

Chrsmasctysanta photo

Chrsmasctysanta

Bethlehem, PA

The Belly dancer is a fun highlight!

Good food. Something different for sure. The outside of the building looks like it used to be a bank or something-kind of strange for a middle eastern restaurant. The interior looks middle eastern for sure though. I think the highlight is the belly dancer. She comes to the tables and prompts diners to try it with her. I remember once I embarrassed the hell out of my son when I pointed to him when the belly dancer came around to our table! Fun place.

October 22, 2008

Just like being in the middle east...

Fantastic, I just had an absolutely wonderful time at Aladdin restaurant. the food is Exceptional!!!! its very authentic and fresh. the service was prompt and friendly...the decor is unbelievable I felt as if I was really in the middle…

7/25/2017

A Chinese food lover from Allentown, PA tried Hoppo Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/25/2017

A Chinese food lover from Emmaus, PA tried New Garden Chinese Restaurant in West End Theatre District, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

7/24/2017

A dining patron from US tried Antonio's Pizza.

7/24/2017

A diner from GB tried Punta Cana Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/23/2017

A dining patron from Allentown, PA tried Hoppo Chinese Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

7/21/2017

A diner from Bethlehem, PA tried Sophia's Pizzeria.

7/21/2017

A diner from Allentown, PA tried New Garden Chinese Restaurant in West End Theatre District, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/20/2017

An American chowhound from Northampton, PA tried Henry's Salt of the Sea.

7/18/2017

A diner from Upper Darby, PA tried Hava Java, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/18/2017

A Salads food lover from Apollo, PA tried Delio's Deli & Grille, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Middle Eastern Lunch specials Dinner

Aladdin Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Aladdin Restaurant is located near the cities of Fullerton, Lehigh Valley, Stiles, Hokendauqua, and South Whitehall Township.
People found this by searching for: Aladdin Restaurant Allentown Menu, Aladdin Restaurant In Allentown Pa, Lebanese Restaurant Allentown, Aladdin Restaurant Allentown Pa, Aladdin Allentown, Aladdin Allentown Pa, Aladdin Restaurant, and Aladdin Restaurant Allentown.