838 Tri-city Center
Redlands, CA 92374

Aladdin's Tea Room

Neighborhoods: West Redlands
Cuisine: Tea Room, Coffee Shop, Vegan

Aladdin's Tea Room is a Tea Room, Coffee Shop, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 4/02/2016

A dining patron from Highland, CA tried it.

• 2/21/2016

A diner from Colton, CA tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

girlmostlikely photo

girlmostlikely

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

local tea klatch

I visit A LOT of tea rooms in the Inland Empire because I run a Tea Society through Meetup. So we attend one to two Teas a month. I’m giving Aladdin’s a generous four stars, because I would really like to give them a B- or C+.

The gentleman that helps run this place couldn’t be nicer, he gets an A+ for genuine, courteous service but there is another lady there, and I didn’t coin her nickname, she is KNOWN amongst fellow tea goers around here as the “Tea Nazi”. I’m sure she’s lovable, but she is a bit abrasive. Let’s put it this way, she was like a strict head mistress in every sense! I even sat up a little straighter in my chair during my lunch!

The food was great and we loved the little touches like the little cheddar heart floating in my soup (cute!!) and the lemon bars were delectable, truly!! We ordered the full Royal Tea which requires a reservation but it was really worth it.

The thing about Aladdin’s is that it’s really lacking in ambience. First it’s located in a tired looking strip mall in Redlands, which in itself isn’t bad but then you get inside and it’s like there was a war between shabby chic and country kitch…and it looks like shabby kitch was the result. It could really use a decision maker in the decor department. Also, call me a snob, but the last thing (well, close to the last thing!) I want to hear when I’m sipping my tea and nibbling a scone is twangy country music!! It really killed the mood for me in a serious way.

All in all, these are things that can be easily over looked by most and I think the value and quality of the overall Tea will earn a repeat visit.

Royal High Tea

I would give them 5 stars if I hadn’t been comparing them to several other tea rooms such as Barbara’s in Rancho Cucamonga or Two a Tea in Glendora. Having said that, it was pretty good and an excellent value. You get a small quiche, soup, tea sandwiches, a scone, and mini desserts. Plus your own fresh pot of tea. As I stated above, the soup and the lemon bars were the highlights, but it was all pretty tasty. Treat yourself if you’re in the area.

sunshyne76 photo

sunshyne76

Corona, CA

Adorable Tea Room

This place is totally cute. I went with a ladies lucheon meetup group and they comfortably fit our group of 14 ladies in the middle. There wasn’t much room left to the place, maybe another 4 tables, but it was nice that they would accomodate us like that. They had several delicious teas which come complementary with your lunch. The teas were all fresh and very flavorful. One was even a real jasmine flower that bloomed in the hot water. The potato soup was homemade and had the same spices as a thanksgiving stuffing and was DELICIOUS. The sandwiches were tasty but nothing extremely spectacular. The deserts were really yummy! The owners were so nice and attentive. It only cost us each roughly $11 after tax for the lunch (not incl. desert).

Tea Room Coffee Shop Good for groups

Aladdin's Tea Room  Restaurant Reviews

Aladdin's Tea Room is located near the cities of Bryn Mawr and Mentone.
People found this by searching for: Kids Tea House In Inland Empire, Tea Houses In Redlands California, Tea House Inland Empire, Alladin's Tea House Redlands, Aladdin's Tea Room, Tea Rooms Inland Empire, Aladdin's Tea Room Redlands, Alladin Tea House In Redlands Ca, and Tea Houses In Inland Empire.