4747 Research Forest Dr Ste 475
Spring, TX 77381

Alamo Joe's

Neighborhoods: Research Forest
Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-mex, American

Alamo Joe's is a Mexican, Tex-mex, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

shouldbfishing photo

shouldbfishing

The Woodlands, TX

Woodlands Best TexMex

I live and work in the Woodlands and this Place is the Best. They have bright colored chairs throughout the dining area with covered string lights that hang from the ceiling, They even built a replica of the Alamo inside the restaurant which looks awsome, (for their private dining room), and makes you feel like your eating in a small courtyard in San Antonio.

The last time we were there, my wife and I enjoyed a couple Mango Margaritas while the kids, (when they weren’t in the restaurants gameroom), had quesadillas while watching a Disney movie that was playing on their projector screen in “The Alamo Room”. We had a nice meal together and enjoyed Great Food, Excellent Service, and at a Price that was right. It always has been good for us.

You should also check out the bar before you leave which is now seperate from the dining room. They have several Big Screen TV’s, Golden Tee machines, Good Music, and of course, the Frozen Drink Specials. The Bartenders are friendly and attentive and they really know the menu well. Its not just your typical TexMex with Fajitas, (which are great), and Enchiladas, but they also have Ribs, Giant Wings, Jalapeno Sausage, Fish Tacos (what they are known for), and even Chicken Fried Steak. They refer to this as their “Texican Food.”

If the weather is nice, we also love to go there to just sit on their private patio, have our chips & salsa, and enjoy our meal or just a couple of drinks together. Because its a neighborhood place, no one tries to hurry us out. If you live in the Woodlands or are in the Woodlands area, you have got to check out Alamo Joes. Its much better than the chains and not your typical TexMex restaurant or Taqueria. Its kid friendly but fun for the adults, just as it should be. We can’t wait to go back.

Beef, Chicken, Shrimp Fajitas

Fajitas were premarinated and served on a bed of grilled onions with a slice of pineapple on top. Shrimp came stuffed with a sliver of jalapeno and then wrapped in bacon. THE BEST.

I have also had the fish taco’s which are excellent.

Thalisa photo

Thalisa

The Woodlands, TX

My Favorite Place For Tex-Mex

I’ve tried a number of different Tex-Mex places in and around The Woodlands since moving to the area over a year ago. The fact is, I keep coming back to Alamo Joe’s.

The atmosphere is simple, but fun. The service is usually fantastic. The margaritas are among the best I’ve had (and are on special all day Saturdays, which is now my preferred day to visit!)

I love the sour cream enchiladas to the point I have a hard time deviating from them when I visit, but the few times I have, I’ve never been disappointed.

I worry about this place because it never seems terribly busy and I’d really hate to lose it, so if you’re in the mood for Tex-Mex and willing to give a shot to a new place, I really don’t think you’d be disappointed!

Sour cream enchiladas

Super fresh ingredients that blend just perfectly together. I love that this place doesn’t skimp on the spices, but doesn’t try to melt my face off either!

Mexican Tex-mex American
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM

Alamo Joe's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Skeeter’s And Alamo Joe’s Restaurants, Alamo Joe's Restaurant Rating, Alamo Joe's Restaurant, Alamo Joes Menu, Alamo Joe's Woodlands, Alamo Joe, 77381, and Alamo Joe's Menu.