1408 Burlingame Ave
Burlingame, CA 94010

Alana's Cafe

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Family Fare, Catering, Lunch

Alana's Cafe is a Family Fare, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25.

• 10/07/2014

A Family Fare food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 2/25/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

jcfong photo

jcfong

Palo Alto, CA

Beautiful setting, ok food

So I am a breakfast fan. I like my eggs and pancakes and other breakfast foods and I am particular about what I get.

Alana’s has an absolutely beautiful setting. It’s like a little cottage house and tables outside are set in a garden-like atmosphere. It’s almost like a little picnic among the trees. It is very beautiful on a nice summer day.

The food, though, was just okay to me. I guess I didn’t get anything that really stood out compared to other breakfast places. The potatoes were good, the coffee cake was good, but neither of them knocked my socks off.

I guess what they do have is a great scrambled egg menu with very different mix-ins that I haven’t seen. It was hard choosing which mix-in I wanted. But again, nothing spectacular about it when the dish came…

So come for the setting and enjoy your company. But don’t expect anything to write home about.

Alaskan Scrambled Eggs

Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, spinach, and cream cheese… Sounded interesting, was good, but again, not spectacular.

Family Fare Outdoor seating Parking

Alana's Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Alana's Cafe is located near the cities of Hillsborough, Millbrae, Uninc San Mateo County, and San Mateo.
People found this by searching for: Alana's Cafe Menu, Alana's In Burlingame Menu, Alana Cafe, Alana's 94010, Alana's In Burlingame, Alana's Restaurant Burlingame, Alana's Cafe Burlingame Menu, Alana's Cafe, and Alanas Cafr Burkingame.