3801 North Andrews Avenue
Oakland Park, FL 33309

Alegria Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Oakland Park
Cuisine: Mexican, Cuban

Alegria Restaurant is a Mexican and Cuban restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"The best tacos I've ever had my sister Keturah showed me this place yesterday. and today I was at the front door waiting on them to open.May I add I'm African American .so goood. From Lareina"
  • 5/16/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

• 3/05/2015

A Mexican food lover from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/15/2014

A Mexican chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Honestly photo

Honestly

Fort Lauderdale, FL

The best tacos that you can find.

I must have driven past this incredible little taco shop a thousand times, but after reading a review, I decided to give them a try.
I have been to Mexico many times, and I am here to tell you, that the tacos and Mexican cuisine served here at Alegria Restaurant,
is as good or if not better than I have had anywhere.
This restaurant only has 3 or four tables inside and the Chef brings the food to your table, but the freshness and the flavors are incredibly good.

Carnita Tacos

Outstanding pork tacos with fresh cilantro, refried beans and spanish rice topped with cheese. The flavor and freshness of the ingredients are out of this world. I recommend this restaurant highly.

Mexican Mom Pop

Alegria Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Alegria Restaurant is located near the cities of Wilton Manors, Lauderdale By The Sea, Laud By Sea, Ft Lauderdale, and Lauderdale By The Sea.
People found this by searching for: Alegria Tacos Menu, Alegria Tacos Ft Lauderdale Menu, Alegria Tacos Fort Lauderdale Fl, Alegria Menu, Wilton Manors, Alegria Menu Oakland Park, Alegria Tacos Fort Lauderdale, Menu For Alegria Tacos, Ft. Lauderdale, Alegria Tacos, and Alegria Tacos Fort Lauderdale Menu.