801 W 19th St
Costa Mesa, CA 92627-3518

Alejandro's Mexican Food

Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-mex, American

Overall
Pros
"They got my order wrong and I didn't realize until I got home. I called them to tell them and they hung up in me twice ."
"Bomb"
"Im a big food guy. I know people complain about the smallest things. This place is good, I like it. The burritos are really good. You want real burrito go to alejandros or food trucks in santa ana."
Cons
"Non"
Comments
"Super good food"
"Its 24 hours im a night owl guy myself."
  • 5/20/2020

A diner from US tried it.

• 3/07/2020

A dining patron from Banning, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Costa Mesa, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/01/2016

A dining patron from Huntington Beach, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/08/2016

A Mexican chowhound from Costa Mesa, CA tried it.

• 2/05/2016

A Mexican food lover from CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/01/2015

A diner from Costa Mesa, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/19/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/05/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 1/30/2015

A Mexican food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

Mexican Parking Tex-mex

Alejandro's Mexican Food  Restaurant Reviews

Alejandro's Mexican Food is located near the cities of Newport Beach, Lido Isle, Central Coast, Huntingtn Bch, and Huntington.
People found this by searching for: Allejandros Menu Costa Mesa, Alejandro's Mexican Food Costa Mesa Menu, Alejandro's Mexican Food Costa Mesa, Alejandro's Costa Mesa, Alexandros Costa Mesa, Alejandros Costa Mesa Menu, Alejandro's Costa Mesa Menu, Alejandros Costa Mesa, and Alejandro's Menu.