801 W 19th St
Costa Mesa, CA 92627-3518

Alejandro's Mexican Food

Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-mex, American

Overall
Pros
"They got my order wrong and I didn't realize until I got home. I called them to tell them and they hung up in me twice ."
"Bomb"
"Im a big food guy. I know people complain about the smallest things. This place is good, I like it. The burritos are really good. You want real burrito go to alejandros or food trucks in santa ana."
Cons
"Non"
Comments
"Super good food"
"Its 24 hours im a night owl guy myself."
  • 3/18/2017

A diner from Costa Mesa, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/01/2016

A Mexican chowhound from Huntington Beach, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/08/2016

A dining patron from Costa Mesa, CA tried it.

• 2/05/2016

A Mexican chowhound from CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/01/2015

A Mexican food lover from Costa Mesa, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/19/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/05/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 1/30/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/22/2015

A Mexican chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Bomb
    Cons
    Non
    Comments
    Super good food
  • 1/21/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

December 15, 2008

Legit Mexican Food

This tiny hole-in-the-wall place has a drive thru and some seating outdoors. The best thing about it is it's open 24 hours. I love mexican food and this is the most authentic that you could get in the area. Everything usually comes out…
November 3, 2008

When in Orange County...

Whenever I'm anywhere near Costa Mesa (I live in Calabasas now), I absolutely HAVE to make at least two stops at Alejandro's. \r \r A #4 breakfast burrito in the morning and a chicken burrito with sour cream ANY other time!\r \r YUMMMM!!!
September 23, 2008

great food 24/7

Alejandro's is the place to go after the bars close down. Be prepared for a long drive thru line on both lanes. The carne asada burrito is the best I have ever had. The nachos are excellent. Prices are great. Definitely go to…

2/06/2019

A dining patron from Irvine, CA tried Marrakesh.

2/01/2019

A Mexican food lover from Costa Mesa, CA tried Arsenio's Mexican Food.

1/12/2019

A Sushi chowhound from US tried Imari.

12/26/2018

A Steakhouse chowhound from Pomona, CA tried La Cave Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/24/2018

An American chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried Boston Market and liked it.

12/09/2018

An Italian chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried Maggiano's Little Italy.

12/09/2018

A Cuban chowhound from Pomona, CA tried Habana.

12/03/2018

A diner from Santa Ana, CA tried VACA in South Coast Metro.

11/27/2018

A diner from Costa Mesa, CA tried Hank's Mexican Food.

11/21/2018

An Italian chowhound from US tried Maggiano's Little Italy, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mexican Parking Tex-mex

Alejandro's Mexican Food  Restaurant Reviews

Alejandro's Mexican Food is located near the cities of Newport Beach, Lido Isle, Central Coast, Huntingtn Bch, and Huntington.
People found this by searching for: Alejandro's Costa Mesa Menu, Alejandros Costa Mesa, Alejandro's Mexican Food Costa Mesa, Alejandro's Menu, Allejandros Menu Costa Mesa, Alexandros Costa Mesa, Alejandros Costa Mesa Menu, Alejandro's Mexican Food Costa Mesa Menu, and Alejandro's Costa Mesa.