Alejandro's Mexican Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Eastlake Greens
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Alejandro's Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Overall
  • 4/06/2017

A diner from South Pasadena, CA tried it.

• 8/20/2014

A Mexican chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 4/24/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 3/20/2014

A Mexican food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 9/13/2013

A Mexican food lover from San Diego, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/06/2013

A Mexican chowhound from La Mesa, CA tried it.

• 7/19/2013

A dining patron from San Diego, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/19/2013

A Mexican food lover from Oakland, CA tried it and liked it.

BigJohnson photo

BigJohnson

San Diego, CA

Service is still bad.

About 10 years ago, me and my family would go to Alejandro’s at least once a week. Over time the service and food quality went down and the prices went up. I don’t remember the final straw, but we stopped going. We went to Miguel’s across the street and recognized that our waiter used to work at Alejandro’s. He told us the owner stopped caring, and the lower quality of food and service affected his ability to earn higher tips. Well last week I decided to go back. It had been over 3 years since my last visit and I really forgot why I stopped going to Alejandro’s. I was there for breakfast and ordered a bowl of Menudo. When I got my bowl, there were 2 bones in it, one the size of my son’s fist and the other was the size of my fist. When I removed the 2 bones, my bowl went from full to less than half full. I complained and left. I Left several messages with the manager/owner, but they were never returned. Maybe I’ll go back in another 3 years when I forget about this incident. It’s obvious that the Managers/Owners still don’t care about losing customers.

Menudo

July 28, 2009

Good local place

Food is good and service is fast. They have live music on Wed and a few other days, still have not checked out the music but hear it's great. Prices are good, especially for large groups.

Luzitas Taco Shop

Chinese in Southwest

Arby's

Fast Food in Fenton St

12/11/2017

A Chicken wings food lover from Chula Vista, CA tried Jl China House.

12/10/2017

A Chinese food lover from Chula Vista, CA tried Mandarin Chinese Restaurant.

12/05/2017

A Salads chowhound from Chula Vista, CA tried Los Pancho's Taco Shop.

12/04/2017

A Chinese food lover from El Cajon, CA tried Mandarin Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

12/03/2017

A dining patron from Chula Vista, CA tried Los Chilaquiles in Otay Ranch.

12/02/2017

A diner from San Diego, CA tried Bento & Noodles in Village Center.

11/30/2017

A diner from San Diego, CA tried Taqueria Imperial, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food was great !!!!!!! This spot beats all the tacos in chula Vista!!!!!
11/28/2017

A diner from Chula Vista, CA tried Colima's Mexican Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/27/2017

A diner from Chula Vista, CA tried The Honeybaked Ham Company in Terra Nova.

11/22/2017

A Tex-mex chowhound from Ackerman, MS tried No Way Jose, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I go there a lot because my job is just around the corner, beats eating greasy burgers. My boss loves it! Worked here 30+ yrs. and the place was there back then. Excellent chicken and other items, use them for catering some of my family parties. No co
Mexican Dinner Lunch

Alejandro's Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Alejandro's Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Lynwood Hills, Lincoln Acres, National City, and Waretown.
People found this by searching for: Alejandro's Mexican Restaurant Chula Vista, Alejandro's Restaurant, Alejandro's Eastlake, Alejandro's Chula Vista, Alejandro Club In Reastlake, Alejandro's, Chula Vista, and Alejandro's Restaurant Chula Vista.