Alejandro's Mexican Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Eastlake Greens
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Alejandro's Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Overall
  • 4/06/2017

A Mexican food lover from South Pasadena, CA tried it.

• 8/20/2014

A Mexican chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 4/24/2014

A Mexican chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 3/20/2014

A Mexican food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 9/13/2013

A Mexican chowhound from San Diego, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/06/2013

A Mexican chowhound from La Mesa, CA tried it.

• 7/19/2013

A Mexican chowhound from San Diego, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/19/2013

A diner from Oakland, CA tried it and liked it.

BigJohnson photo

BigJohnson

San Diego, CA

Service is still bad.

About 10 years ago, me and my family would go to Alejandro’s at least once a week. Over time the service and food quality went down and the prices went up. I don’t remember the final straw, but we stopped going. We went to Miguel’s across the street and recognized that our waiter used to work at Alejandro’s. He told us the owner stopped caring, and the lower quality of food and service affected his ability to earn higher tips. Well last week I decided to go back. It had been over 3 years since my last visit and I really forgot why I stopped going to Alejandro’s. I was there for breakfast and ordered a bowl of Menudo. When I got my bowl, there were 2 bones in it, one the size of my son’s fist and the other was the size of my fist. When I removed the 2 bones, my bowl went from full to less than half full. I complained and left. I Left several messages with the manager/owner, but they were never returned. Maybe I’ll go back in another 3 years when I forget about this incident. It’s obvious that the Managers/Owners still don’t care about losing customers.

Menudo

July 28, 2009

Good local place

Food is good and service is fast. They have live music on Wed and a few other days, still have not checked out the music but hear it's great. Prices are good, especially for large groups.

Luzitas Taco Shop

Chinese in Southwest

Arby's

Fast Food in Fenton St

4/11/2018

A Thai chowhound from Ocean Springs, MS tried MEA Kwan Thai Cuisine, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/08/2018

A dining patron from Chula Vista, CA tried Nuts Over Yogurt in Downtown Chula Vista.

4/06/2018

A Sushi chowhound from Chula Vista, CA tried Sushiya.

4/06/2018

A diner from National City, CA tried China China Restaurant in Terra Nova.

4/01/2018

An Asian chowhound from San Diego, CA tried Bento & Noodles in Village Center, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/01/2018

A dining patron from CA tried Los Chilaquiles in Otay Ranch.

3/30/2018

A diner from Brea, CA tried Ika Sushi & Grill.

3/30/2018

A Chicken chowhound from Washington, DC tried Wings N Things in Eastlake Business Park.

3/28/2018

A dining patron from Valley Center, CA tried La Quinta Grill.

3/17/2018

A dining patron from Imperial Beach, CA tried Taqueria Imperial.

Mexican Dinner Lunch

Alejandro's Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Alejandro's Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Lynwood Hills, Lincoln Acres, National City, and Waretown.
People found this by searching for: Alejandro's Restaurant, Alejandro Club In Reastlake, Alejandro's Eastlake, Alejandro's Mexican Restaurant Chula Vista, Alejandro's, Chula Vista, Alejandro's Restaurant Chula Vista, and Alejandro's Chula Vista.