545 Sansome St
San Francisco, CA 94111

Alex Gourmet Burritos

Neighborhoods: Financial District
Cuisine: Mexican, American, Catering

Alex Gourmet Burritos is a Mexican, American, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 2/12/2014

A Mexican food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

RenaLuv photo

RenaLuv

San Francisco, CA

Great Breakfast Burrito

The lady was super nice and the place was clean. One thing that wasn’t mentioned was the Pre-Tip payment for what? I don’t know. I didn’t ask because when I noticed it I was back at work but I will ask when I go back. Across from my total amount on my receipt read PRE-TIP AMT. Hmmm… Well I would have like to know that a $3.59 burrito would be $5.97 before I bought it. Hope this review helps.

Vegetarian

I gave it 3 stars because I’ve only been there once. For the full experiene a person would have to go dine more than once. But I give the Vegi breakfast burrito a 5 star. Very tasty. I plan on going back to try out other burritos and other things from their menu.

Mexican Parking American

Alex Gourmet Burritos  Restaurant Reviews

Alex Gourmet Burritos is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Alex Gourmet Burrito Menu, Burritos Sf Financial District, Alex Gourmet Burrito 545 Sansome St Ste 4 San Francisco Ca, Alex Burritos San Francisco, Alex Gourmet Burrito, Alex Gourmet Burrito Sf, Alex's Burrito San Francisco, and Bur Eat Os No 1 San Francisco California.