Alexander's Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Salads, Sandwiches

Alexander's Restaurant is a American, Salads, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The Brisket was amazing. They have a BBQ Pit on premises that makes some wonderful dishes."
"I enjoy the food I go there often They always screw up my pick up orders it never fails The waitresses know us they are always friendly The cashier is so rude and miserable and does not want to be there Overall I do love their food they do have large port"
"Clean"
"Placed takeout order. They repeated order. Then when we got home was wrong. Called manager and she got smart and said what so we owe you a couple pieces of bacon. Was missing a whole breakfast and bacon in another one. Was not originally charged for one b"
"The food there are so good "
"Yummy"
"Workers were friendly"
"Fast, cheap, and Good!!!"
Cons
"I had the biscuits and gravey the grave was good but the biscuits were cold and hard I told the waitress and they did not even offer to make it right "
"Honestly. My daughter left her phone on the table. She immediately went back in. They said they didn't see it. For 3 days the GPS showed it there until I am assuming the battery died. Liars. "
"Loud"
"Non"
"Sometimes my frencht toast be a little soggy.."
Comments
"Liars.thieves.dont give them your money"
"The food there is so Hood"
"Very good place to take your family to eat and feel comfortable"
  • 4/06/2016

Arthurc tried it.

• 2/27/2016

An American chowhound from Red Lion, PA tried it.

• 11/18/2015

An American chowhound from York, PA tried it.

• 9/28/2015

An American food lover from Kirkwood, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/03/2015

An American food lover from Lancaster, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/15/2015

A dining patron from York, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/01/2015

An American food lover from Baltimore, MD tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/25/2015

An American chowhound from Clementon, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 7/13/2015

A diner from York, PA tried it.

• 7/10/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Salad2-300x200

Everyone who’s frequented a casual-theme restaurant or fast-food establishment knows Caesar salad, chef’s salad, and Cobb salad. But how did these menu staples get there and why is it important? B...read more

Sandwich-300x200

MayorJimSanders photo

MayorJimSanders

Jefferson, PA

Mayor Just Officiated A Wedding Here

Super nice place great wait staff, beutiful private room exceleant food one of nicest places i have done a wedding. Would Love do another Wedding Here’ or "Anywere " Call me @ 229-8787 Jim Sanders Mayor Of Jefferson Borough

myb photo

myb

York, PA

This place used to be my favorite place for...

This place used to be my favorite place for breakfast in York city, but no more, my waitress was not focused at all, my party and I had to more than once repeat our orders, and she still didn’t get it right, I asked for more soda, and I got the check instead, the cashier was rude and uncaring, I mean she dropped my change in my hand for goodness sakes! Come on people, you beat out the competition up the road, now is not the time to fall off. I will not be returning anytime soon, but when I do, I hope you will have your act together. And another thing, send the cashier on vacation, she looks like she needs it. SMH;(

French Toast

Lets just rename it and call it egg bread, looked good, but had no taste.

unclean

was there 4/06/16 . I saw the waitress wipe the floor with a cloth & then wipe the counter with same cloth.

breakfast

no problems

May 20, 2011

Good diner food

Good, cheap diner food. Friendly wait staff. Clean. Some of the best broasted chicken I've ever eaten. Great dessert selection. Omelets are outstanding. My mother loves to go to Alexander's.

American Salads Sandwiches

Alexander's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Alexander's Restaurant is located near the cities of York County, North York, Grantley, West York, and Shiloh.
People found this by searching for: Alexanders York Pa, Restaurants In York Pa, Alexander's Restaurant York Pa, Alexander Restaurant In York Pa, Alexander Restaurant, Alexanders Restaurant York Pa, Alexandria York Pa Restaurant, Alexander's York Pa, and Alexander's Family Restaurant York Pa.