710 S Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21231-3406

Alexander's Tavern

Neighborhoods: Fells Point
Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Lunch

Alexander's Tavern is a American, Gluten Free, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

PandaLHU photo

PandaLHU

Baltimore, MD

Yummy!

I headed out with 2 friends of mine to The Book Thing and then lunch. We ended up in Fell’s Point and picked this place to try. I am glad we did!

I had the Steak Caesar Club $9- marinated flank steak with tomato, lettuce, applewood smoked bacon and Caesar dressing( I add cheese for $1 more). The flavors were very nice and the dressing wasn’t over powering. The fries are the skinniest shoe string fries I have ever seen and reminded me of those Andy Capp’s Fries but 10 times better! The male in our party had the of th
e daily special pannis. The other female in the out party had the Cheese steak on French Bread. We each tired a different seasoning on our fries: House and Old Bay.

The food was tasty and well prepared. The service for the most part was average- when we did want our check it did take some time. the atmosphere is very inviting and the bar is very roomy. I will go back again. Check out the website because they have numerous specials everyday!

Steak Caesar Club at Alexander's Tavern

Roast Beef in Morrell Park

Giovanna's Carry-Out

Pizza in Hamilton Area

Alexander's Tavern  Restaurant Reviews

Alexander's Tavern is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Alexanders Tavern Fells Point Md Images, Alexander's Tavern Baltimore, Alexander's Tavern Baltimore Menu, Alexanders Fells.Point, Alexander's Tavern Menu Baltimore, Alexander Tarvern, Shoestring Fries Baltimore, Alexander's Tavern Menu, and Alex Tavern Menu.