Best Dishes at Alfa Restaurant & Bar
These dishes from the Alfa Restaurant & Bar menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Big Beef Mini-Burgers
- The mango martini -- one of the city's first -- is still the tastiest in town.
- Festive happy hours (Mon-Fri, 5pm-7pm) are inspired by the decade that brought us alpha-chick Joan Collins and the late Zen master Mr. Miagi--now two of Alfa's signature drinks.
- The kitchen cranks out a full menu until 1am.
- Go upstairs for a post-meal fun at Alfa's Walnut Room--a long-time hipster watering hole with amazing cocktails, smart DJs, a cozy dance floor and the occasional record-release party.
- Daily happy hours feature extensive cocktail menus with drinks named after funny icons from the 1970's and '80s.
- While the restaurant is one long room, patrons can sit in one of three areas: the bar, a table or on a sofa in back.
- Call ahead to reserve a plush couch in the lounge area for your party. Dining or just drinking? Both are acceptable.
Loves Alfa Restaurant & Bar (1)
Link to Alfa Restaurant & Bar
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.