Alfalfa Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Downtown Lexington
Cuisine: Other, Traditional, Healthy

• 8/29/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

May 20, 2010

Busy for a good reason

The food is great but takes a while to get. The time spent waiting should be used to discuss why this place is always so busy. The wonderful array of natural foods and the way they are used together to complement each other is what…
October 19, 2008

We need more Alfalfas

Alfalfa fits a niche need in lexington - but needs more competition to keep it sharp. Often they seem understaffed.
October 25, 2007

No what I had hoped for

This si more of a greasy spoon than a healthy vegetarian. I really think Lexington needs a good living foods restaurant, or at the least a HEALTHY vegetarian restaurant. Too much oil was used and I left feeling like I had just eaten at…

Bourbon N Toulouse

Steak in Central Downtown

Subway

Sandwiches in Central Downtown

10/21/2017

A dining patron from Jeffersonville, IN tried Cheng's Chinese Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

10/21/2017

A dining patron from Versailles, KY tried Red Light Kitchen.

10/21/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Paris, KY tried Bennigan's.

10/20/2017

A diner from Richmond, KY tried Josie’s.

10/14/2017

A diner from Lexington, KY tried Archa Nine Thai Kitchen.

10/12/2017

A Diner chowhound from Lexington, KY tried Ramsey's Diner.

10/10/2017

A dining patron from Lexington, KY tried Durango’s in Idle Hour Neighbors, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
They are usually pretty fast getting your food to you... the BEST queso and their Fajitas are the bomb (especially if u tell em to cook the peppers
Cons
It can be pretty busy and loud sometimes it's hard to find a seat like on weekends.. we prefer to order it to go then.
Comments
They are always friendly and remember us, the only thing that bugs me is that I have to repeat myself 5x bc they can never understand me when I order over the phone and they never give me a total and if I ask for it they always hang up before I get the to
10/07/2017

A diner from Louisville, KY tried Columbia Steak Express.

10/07/2017

A Chinese food lover from Bowling Green, KY tried Cheng's Chinese Restaurant.

10/01/2017

An American food lover from Lexington, KY tried Cheddar's.

Other Traditional Healthy
The Julep Cup

Southern in Central Downtown

China King

Chinese in Holiday Hills

Columbia Steak Express

American in Southland-Deerfield-Open Gates

Alfalfa Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Alfalfa Restaurant is located near the cities of Migrate, Fayette County, and Lexington Fayette.
People found this by searching for: Alfalfa's Restaurant Review, Lexington Alfalfa's Review Articles, Alfalfas Lexington Menu, Restaurants Near Alfalfa, Or, Alfalfas Lexington, Alfalfa's Menu Lexington Kentucky, and Alfalfa Restaurant Reviews.