411 Us 206
Hillsborough, NJ 08844-5024

Alfonso's Pizzeria & Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Sandwiches

• 10/01/2018

A diner from Hillsborough, NJ tried it.

• 1/23/2018

A diner from Belle Mead, NJ tried it.

November 2, 2012

Hurricane Discrace

Today my wife and I, who have been without power at home for more than four days, went to Alfonsos for lunch, to get warm and have a hot meal. We ordered salad and a large pizza, and while waiting we plugged our dyingg cell phones into…
August 13, 2011

20 Years of Great Italian Food!

I have been a patron of Alfonso's for over 20 years now and I enjoy the food just as much now as when I first ate there. The wait staff is good and the dining room is clean and cozy. Every time I am there I am always seeing someone like me…
January 10, 2009

Great pizza

I always go to this place after going to my dentist, which is located in the same shopping center. The pizza's great and the portions are quite impressive for the price. A nice place to have a casual lunch with friends.

3/02/2019

A diner from Trenton, NJ tried G Italian Gourmet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Very good authentic Italian food
2/21/2019

A Sandwiches chowhound from Somerset, NJ tried King Wing.

1/16/2019

A dining patron from Princeton, NJ tried Victors Pizzeria & Restaurant.

11/07/2018

A Bagels chowhound from Hillsborough, NJ tried Bagelicious, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/01/2018

An Italian food lover from Hillsborough, NJ tried Alfonso's Pizzeria & Restaurant.

9/27/2018

A Sandwiches chowhound from Somerset, NJ tried King Wing.

6/28/2018

A diner from Quincy, IL tried Pops Pizza.

6/16/2018

A Sushi chowhound from Somerville, NJ tried Lee's Sushi.

6/04/2018

A diner from US tried Bagelicious.

4/28/2018

A diner from Apopka, FL tried Old Man Rafferty's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Italian Catering Dinner

Alfonso's Pizzeria & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Alfonso's Pizzeria & Restaurant is located near the cities of Hillsborough Township, Belle Mead, Montgomery, East Millstone, and Franklin Twp.
People found this by searching for: Alfonso's Hillsborough Reviews, Alfonsos Hillsborough Lunch Menu, Alfonso Hillsborough Nj, Alfonsos Pizza Hillsborough Nj, Alfonso's Hillsborough Nj Menu, Alfonso's Pizzeria & Restaurant Hillsborough Township, Nj, and Alfansos In Montgomery Nj.