Ali Baba Persian Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Granada Hills South
Cuisine: Lunch specials, Healthy, Soul Food

June 24, 2010

big portions

its good persian food :) its a quite cute little place, i would go back for sure. it has all the typical dishes that u want. a bit pricey but the portions are big! and lots lots of rice!
April 24, 2009

Great food and atmosphere!

This was our first time there and we really enjoyed our visit. I was there with a co-worker. I am from Iran originally but my co-worker is Colombian. We both enjoyed the food and the prices... BTW, they have turkish coffee and it's made…
September 8, 2008

Ali Baba Persian Restaurant

I love Ali Baba! Great food. Great Baklavah. Brilliant rice perfectly crustly on the bottom. If you find yourself in the north end of the San Fernando Valley stop by Ali Baba.

Online Ordering Lunch specials Healthy

Ali Baba Persian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Ali Baba Persian Restaurant is located near the cities of Porter Ranch, Northridge, and North Hills.
People found this by searching for: Ali Baba Granada Hills, Alibaba Restaurant Granada Menu, Granada Alibaba, Alibaba Restaurant In Chatsworth, Ali Baba Restaurant Granada Hills, Ali Baba Restaurant Northridge, Ali Baba Restaurant Granada Hills Menu, Ali Baba Food Delivery Northridge, and Persian Food In Granada Hills.