12236 W Washington Blvd

Cuisine: Korean, Seafood, Pub Food

mikeop34 photo

mikeop34

Decent bar - overhyped Korean tacos

Went to the Alibi Room last week to get some Kogi and drinks. On my own, I had 2 of the taco combos (3 tacos per order, I tried all 3 meats and tofu) and shared the salad and fries with some friends. Everything was ok – I don’t think I’d make a special trip for the food, though.

The tacos were disappointing because the flavor of the meat didn’t come through. They were all overwhelmed by this sweet and spicy slaw on top. All 6 of the tacos were like that, so I figure it’s just the way they do it. Maybe I’ll pick off some of the slaw next time. The spicy fries were good but way saltier than they needed to be, especially since they came with 2 kinds of ketchup (one with sriracha and one w/o I think) and an aioli. Friends tried the sliders and breakfast burrito, had good things to say about both items. Maybe try those next time as well.

Between 8:30 and 10:30 it was kind of crazy trying to put in an order and find a place at the bar to sit, but afterward it started clearing out and was more comfortable. Parking’s not bad, but it’s not a very well lit area.

Korean Outdoor seating Parking
Sun-Sat 05:30PM - 02:00AM (Bar)
Mon-Sat 06:00PM - 12:00AM (Kogi Korean BBQ)

Alibi Room  Restaurant Reviews

Alibi Room is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Alibi Korean, Alibi Restaurant La, Alibi Nwar 90066, The Alibi Room Culver City Menu, Alibi Room Restaurant Los Angeles, Alibi Room La, Alibi Room Restaurant, 12236 W Washington Blvd, La, Ca, and Alibi Room Culver City.