1665 Lincoln Hwy E
Lancaster, PA 17602-2609

Alice's Diner

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"omelet with feta and fresh fruit cup was good."
"Great waitresses"
"Great diner food at decent prices. The gyros are pretty good. "
Cons
"I. walked in with a male. friend and was seated and immediately. I paid for our meals and tipped well. The second time I went I took a female friend. There was no one there but a man and woman who were seated after us and another couple seated after them "
Comments
"Good breakfast"
  • 2/27/2017

A diner from Upper Darby, PA tried it and liked it.

• 11/14/2016

An American chowhound from Lancaster, PA tried it and liked it.

• 10/01/2016

An American chowhound from Lancaster, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    omelet with feta and fresh fruit cup was good.
    Cons
  • 7/06/2016

A dining patron from Lancaster, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/04/2016

An American chowhound from Lancaster, PA tried it and liked it.

• 5/11/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 2/19/2016

An American chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 1/23/2016

An American chowhound from Lancaster, PA tried it.

• 12/29/2015

A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it.

• 10/17/2015

A diner from Herndon, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Dinner Lunch

Alice's Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Alice's Diner is located near the cities of Bausman, Rohrerstown, Neffsville, East Hempfield, and Millersville.
People found this by searching for: Alice's Diner Menu, Alice's Diner Lancaster Pa Menu, Alice's Diner Lancaster Menu, Alice's Diner Menu Lancaster Pa 2016, Alice's Restaurant Lancaster Pa, Alice's Diner Lancaster Pa, Alices Restarant In Bridgeport Pa, and Alice's Diner Menu Lancaster Pa.