Alice's Diner

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"omelet with feta and fresh fruit cup was good."
"Great waitresses"
"Great diner food at decent prices. The gyros are pretty good. "
Cons
"I. walked in with a male. friend and was seated and immediately. I paid for our meals and tipped well. The second time I went I took a female friend. There was no one there but a man and woman who were seated after us and another couple seated after them "
Comments
"Good breakfast"

American Dinner Lunch

Alice's Diner  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/27/2017 A diner from Upper Darby, PA tried it and liked it.

• 11/14/2016 A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it and liked it.

• 10/01/2016 A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    omelet with feta and fresh fruit cup was good.
    Cons
  • 7/06/2016 A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/04/2016 A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it and liked it.

• 5/11/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 2/19/2016 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 1/23/2016 A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it.

• 12/29/2015 A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it.

• 10/17/2015 A diner from Herndon, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Alice's Diner is located near the cities of Bausman, Rohrerstown, Neffsville, East Hempfield, and Millersville.
People found this by searching for: Alice's Diner Menu, Alice's Diner Lancaster Pa, Alice's Restaurant Lancaster Pa, Alice's Diner Menu Lancaster Pa, Alices Restarant In Bridgeport Pa, Alice's Diner Lancaster Pa Menu, Alice's Diner Lancaster Menu, and Alice's Diner Menu Lancaster Pa 2016.