Alice's Diner

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"omelet with feta and fresh fruit cup was good."
"Great waitresses"
"Great diner food at decent prices. The gyros are pretty good. "
Cons
"I. walked in with a male. friend and was seated and immediately. I paid for our meals and tipped well. The second time I went I took a female friend. There was no one there but a man and woman who were seated after us and another couple seated after them "
Comments
"Good breakfast"
August 22, 2012

Raw chicken

My family and I went there on a tuesday night at 7pm. We had been sightseeing in the lancaster area and according to the reviews online this was a good place to sit down and have a good meal. we walked in and were sat immediately. we were…
January 13, 2011

Don't order the potato soup .... or oyster sanwich

Ordered the cream of potato soup which should have been called cream of corn starch soup. It was glumpy and tasteless. Also ordered an oyster sandwich. I expected breaded oysters (which I got) but they were presented on a plate with…
October 18, 2009

Alice's Diner is normally better

Our last visit to Alice's wasn't very good. The waitress left our dinner sit on the counter for five minutes before serving the food. Unfortunately the food had cooled too much and wasn't edible. The staff tried to blame it on one large…

American Dinner Lunch

Alice's Diner  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/27/2017 A diner from Upper Darby, PA tried it and liked it.

• 11/14/2016 A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it and liked it.

• 10/01/2016 A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    omelet with feta and fresh fruit cup was good.
    Cons
  • 7/06/2016 A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/04/2016 A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it and liked it.

• 5/11/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 2/19/2016 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 1/23/2016 A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it.

• 12/29/2015 A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it.

• 10/17/2015 A diner from Herndon, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Alice's Diner is located near the cities of Bausman, Rohrerstown, Neffsville, East Hempfield, and Millersville.
People found this by searching for: Alice's Diner Menu, Alice's Diner Menu Lancaster Pa 2016, Alice's Diner Lancaster Menu, Alice's Diner Menu Lancaster Pa, Alice's Diner Lancaster Pa Menu, Alice's Diner Lancaster Pa, Alice's Restaurant Lancaster Pa, and Alices Restarant In Bridgeport Pa.