1665 Lincoln Hwy E
Lancaster, PA 17602-2609

Alice's Diner

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"omelet with feta and fresh fruit cup was good."
"Great waitresses"
"Great diner food at decent prices. The gyros are pretty good. "
Cons
"I. walked in with a male. friend and was seated and immediately. I paid for our meals and tipped well. The second time I went I took a female friend. There was no one there but a man and woman who were seated after us and another couple seated after them "
Comments
"Good breakfast"
  • 2/27/2017

An American chowhound from Upper Darby, PA tried it and liked it.

• 11/14/2016

A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it and liked it.

• 10/01/2016

A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    omelet with feta and fresh fruit cup was good.
  • 7/06/2016

A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/04/2016

An American chowhound from Lancaster, PA tried it and liked it.

• 5/11/2016

A diner from US tried it.

• 2/19/2016

An American food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 1/23/2016

A dining patron from Lancaster, PA tried it.

• 12/29/2015

A dining patron from Lancaster, PA tried it.

• 10/17/2015

An American chowhound from Herndon, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

August 22, 2012

Raw chicken

My family and I went there on a tuesday night at 7pm. We had been sightseeing in the lancaster area and according to the reviews online this was a good place to sit down and have a good meal. we walked in and were sat immediately. we were…
January 13, 2011

Don't order the potato soup .... or oyster sanwich

Ordered the cream of potato soup which should have been called cream of corn starch soup. It was glumpy and tasteless. Also ordered an oyster sandwich. I expected breaded oysters (which I got) but they were presented on a plate with…
October 18, 2009

Alice's Diner is normally better

Our last visit to Alice's wasn't very good. The waitress left our dinner sit on the counter for five minutes before serving the food. Unfortunately the food had cooled too much and wasn't edible. The staff tried to blame it on one large…

6/24/2017

A dining patron from Lancaster, PA tried Speed's Sandwich Shop.

6/15/2017

An Ethiopian food lover from Lewes, DE tried Addisu Ethiopian Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/15/2017

A Deli chowhound from Lancaster, PA tried Lee's Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The Tummy Stuffer, a good cheeseburger sub...
Cons
Parking. The laundromat across the street is OK if you're just picking up, but Lee's has no parking of its own.
6/15/2017

A dining patron from Upper Darby, PA tried Ichiban.

6/11/2017

A diner from Strasburg, PA tried Okinii Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Nice service, nice ambience
6/08/2017

An American (New) food lover from US tried D and S Brassiere, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/08/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried Captain Gus's Steak Shop.

6/07/2017

A diner from Lanham, MD tried Ichiban, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/06/2017

A diner from Lititz, PA tried The Sandwich Factory.

6/03/2017

A Chinese food lover from Lancaster, PA tried China House Restaurant.

American Dinner Lunch

Alice's Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Alice's Diner is located near the cities of Bausman, Rohrerstown, Neffsville, East Hempfield, and Millersville.
People found this by searching for: Alice's Diner Lancaster Menu, Alice's Diner Menu Lancaster Pa 2016, Alice's Diner Menu Lancaster Pa, Alices Restarant In Bridgeport Pa, Alice's Diner Lancaster Pa, Alice's Diner Menu, Alice's Diner Lancaster Pa Menu, and Alice's Restaurant Lancaster Pa.