4321 W Flamingo Rd

globug2

Chicago, IL

amazing

The food:
We had the chef’s tasting menu. You don’t choose your courses or see what they are before hand…it’s a complete surprise when it comes out of the kitchen. I’m a little ashamed to say that there was one thing that I couldn’t bring myself to try (sweetbreads), but everything else was delicious…none of the dishes are groundbreaking, unexpected or extraordinary, but it’s all very, very tasty. The portions are kind of big for a tasting and the desserts were full, regular size desserts…unfortunately, by that time we were stuffed and couldn’t have more than a bite. A+

The service:
My friend and I found the service to be a little condescending. We may look like two little girls who shouldn’t be able to go out like this, but looks can be deceiving and you don’t need to talk to us like we’re children. (Especially in a town like LV, they should’ve known better.)

The view:
Spectacular! We had a small table right next to the window and located at the top of The Palms, you’ve got a full view of the Strip and all the rest of twinkling Vegas…plus all the tables are spaced well enough and the lighting dim enough to allow you to feel like you’re the only ones there. It would be great for a romantic date.

The price:
As expected, it’s pricey (we also happened to share a half-bottle of wine that was equal to the cost of our meal…which by the way, is still one of the best bottles of wine I have ever had) but well worth it. It’s a meal we still talk about and I would go again.

French Desserts Takeout

Alizé  Restaurant Reviews

Alizé is located near the cities of Downtown, N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Alize Menu Pages, Alize Restaurant Las Vegas Menu, Alize Las Vegas Wine Menu, Alize Menu Pricing, Alize, Nove Italiano Las Vegas, Aliz Masale,Bar, Nove Italiano Las Vegas Pictures, and Aliz.