18697 Devonshire St
Northridge, CA 91324

All American BBQ

Neighborhoods: Northridge
Cuisine: American, Lunch, BBQ

All American BBQ is a American, Lunch, and BBQ restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Great place with quality food. What concerns me the most about this fabulous restaurant is the lack of parking. Honestly it hasn't stopped me my husband from coming back because we enjoyed the food so much. The baby back ribs are to die for I don't think "
"Great food great prices. Amazing smoke flavor. Great service. Can’t wait to come back "
"They make fresh Tri-Tip and chicken on the fire pit with wood mesquite. Also they make a killer burger with option of pull pork or Tri-Tip on it!!!"
Cons
"They only have counter service n=No waiters have to get your food from the counter. But I guess that is how they keep the prices low!"
Comments
"Try the ribs !!!"
  • 11/13/2018

K10 tried it, liked it, and rated it . K10 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/13/2018

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 11/13/2018

Brios818 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Brios818 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    Try the ribs !!!
  • 11/13/2018

Rossauction tried it, liked it, and rated it . Rossauction liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/13/2018

A diner from Northridge, CA tried it.

Brios818 photo

Brios818

Northridge, CA

Mmm mmm goood

What a great evening spent with my friends and family, at this family owned and operated BBQ joint. Amazing world class smoking going on in this place. They have just the right beers on tap and plenty by the bottle. That bbq sauce they are using is the bees knees I’ll tell you what… forget about propane it’s all about that smoke.

Baby back spare ribs

Perfect flavor and rendered fat. Fall off the bone.

Dinner American Lunch
El Indio Mexicano Restaurant

Tortilla Inn

Ela India Azteca

Pizzasaurus Rex

Pizza in Northridge

All American BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

All American BBQ is located near the cities of Reseda, Winnetka, Granada Hills, North Hills, and Lake Balboa.