2 E Glenolden Ave
Glenolden, PA 19036-2107

All Town Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

All Town Pizza is a Pizza, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food nice people super fast delivery not outrageous prices either. Nice selection as well!"
"Friendly staff and great food!!"
"We ordered pizza for my son's birthday . That was great . Everybody liked it . I recommend my family and friend"
Cons
"Sometimes they forget an item but all u do is call n they being it back or credit acct.if closed no biggie.;)"
"Greate service"
Comments
"They also deliver cigarettes and a have a huge election of 20 oz.sodas juices,teas tooo!"
"Prize was also greate . "
  • 4/08/2021

A diner from Woodstown, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/01/2019

A Pizza food lover from Dallastown, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/12/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Darby, PA tried it.

• 9/01/2017

A dining patron from Prospect Park, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/31/2017

A dining patron from Brookhaven, PA tried it.

• 6/13/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Norwood, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
  • 6/06/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/11/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Woodlyn, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/18/2017

A dining patron from Woodlyn, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/19/2017

Kelseyj tried it, liked it, and rated it . Kelseyj liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly staff and great food!!
jilll1 photo

jilll1

Never Refunded Me For a Cancellation Con Artist

I used to be a loyal paying customer solely for their breakfast menu. I am not a customer here anymore. I ordered the two piece pancake platter along with my cigarettes during a snow storm and this business is two blocks away from my house they told me it was a 45 minute wait due to the bad weather. Normally on a decent weather day they would have my order at my door in ten minutes. This occasion I waited an hour and 45 minutes unacceptable. I simply got tired of waiting so I called and cancelled my order. The owner informed me it would take a few days to refund my credit card. Well fifteen minutes later after I had just got back from getting my food elsewhere on foot the delivery guy shows up after I had already cancelled. He tried to get me to take my cold food and I told him I’m sorry I cancelled please leave I’m never ordering from you guys again. I NEVER signed the receipt or anything. I find out later that I was never refunded for my cancellation I was charged $21.98 and now my bank is trying their best to dispute the charge for me. The owner informed me that I had signed the receipt when I never did since I refused to take the food from the man because it was cancelled. The bank told me, the delivery man more than likely forged my name and gave himself a nice tip. I was a customer there for 8 years but not anymore after this act of fraud. It’s run by men from Turkey and this is so like them anyway sneaky and complete con artists. My bank spoke with them and they will not give me my refund back it is out of line!

Woody201301 photo

Woody201301

Folcroft, PA

Woody

Great pizza good service ,We let to know all of my friend and family . We order twice and we really liked it.

CHEESESTEAK,PIZZA,APPS

every thing we order we really like it

doraarod photo

doraarod

Best FOOD

This was the best pizza i have ever had in my life! I’m from california and i would seriously fly all the way to PA just for this pizza… Absolutely AMAZING!!!!

Tom1970 photo

jffeeney3rd photo

jffeeney3rd

Sharon Hill, PA

They should be embarassed

I got a chicken cheesesteak for lunch today. At least that’s what I ordered. The lack of cheese and chicken steak left me a little confused however. They should be embarassed to put out such a product in the home of the cheesesteak. It was the skimpiest waste of money I’ve ever purchased around here, and I will not be a repeat customer. Shame on you and please upgrade your product.

DelcoDiner photo

DelcoDiner

Norwood, PA

Whatever you do SKIP THIS PLACE

Not only is the food here TERRIBLE – greasy, never hot and the inside really grosses me out, I"m sure they have pest problems also… but the people who run this place have ZERO customer skills.

I’m talking the cheap of the cheap. My office would order from the same few local places each week and All Town was able to join the regular rotation, and they’d have gotten repeat business from a large office of hungry office people.

Our first time ordering the owner would not let us use more than one credit card to pay for the different people’s orders, so we had to call back to add orders separately from to the same location which made no sense to me.

When 2.5 hours passed and our order never showed we called and were told it was our fault for confusing and adding another credit card to the order??

We cancelled the order and I asked for the owner to see if there could be some sort of at least apology to retain the business but was pretty much told he could care less.

Great way to keep business flowing in a bad economy!

fastfood photo

fastfood

Darby, PA

THE WORST

i got food there for the family and i and must say i have never had such a bad experience. The pizza and appetizers are so nasty. i would not recommend eating at this place as there are far superior places to eat in that area. I had inlaws over for the night and they had to order food from another pizza shop because nobody would eat anything.I was so embarassed . Don’t WASTE your money on ALL TOWN PIZZA!! IT IS THE WORST!!!

• * * W O R S T * * *
LSANTOS photo

LSANTOS

Glenolden, PA

SUCKS! the worst food in all of delaware county! i have eatin everywhere and can’t see how pizza could taste so bad! they never seem busy which i thought location was the reason but was i ever WRONG. you could microwave ELLIO’S and it’s more eatible than the stuff they sell!

WORST FOOD IN DELCO……….BY FAR

Pizza Parking Dinner

All Town Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

All Town Pizza is located near the cities of Folcroft, Norwood, Holmes, Collingdale, and Sharon Hill.
People found this by searching for: All Town Pizza Glenolden, All Town Pizza Glenolden Pa, Alltown Pizza Glenolden Pa, All Town Pizza, Alltown Pizza, All Town Pizza 19113, All Town Pizza Menu, and All Towns Pizza.