Allgauer's in the Park

Neighborhoods: Park Place
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Gluten Free, Breakfast

Allgauer's in the Park is a Steakhouse, Gluten Free, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 5/07/2017

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 8/29/2016

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

lb8er photo

lb8er

Thursday Night Burger Special

A group of fellow diners went to Allgauer’s in the Park on a Thursday evening for their burger special. For $6, you get a half pound burger with a side (i.e. fries) and a beer or house wine. You can’t go wrong for that price! The place was very busy for a Thursday evening. We had very good service, and our server was very attentive. The food came out of the kitchen hot, with our burgers done to our liking. The burgers were very good (better than I expected), and I would go back for that special, and perhaps to try other items on the menu.

THURSDAY BEST BURGER & BEER SPECIAL

Half pound burger with cheddar cheese, bacon and special sauce, side of sweet potato fries, and a house wine for $6! What a steal! The burger was grilled to my liking and the sweet potato fries were very good. I would go back again for this special!

Popcorn photo

Popcorn

Lots of Delicious Food at Good Prices with Excellent Service

This was my first time visiting this restaurant – it was recommended by a family member. This restaurant is just a little off the beaten path, but it’s not like a long drive to find, it’s just back in a business plaza. And because it’s a hidden gem, there was no waiting for a table, although there were a decent number of fellow diners steadily in and out that kept the place cozy but not crowded. Had dinner with family and we all took advantage of their Saturday night prime rib buffet. Very reasonable! And very delicious! Along with the outstanding prime rib, there were several sides, plus rolls, salad bar, soup, fruit, and desserts! The staff was very attentive. And they informed me of another of their weekly specials – their Friday night all-you-can-eat fish fry, which includes fried AND baked fish! (I’m a fan of baked rather than fried.) We’ll definitely be back for that soon… and for their Saturday prime rib buffet again! A lot of delicious food at decent prices with excellent service!

eryngo photo

eryngo

Better than I expected

I took advantage of a Groupon for this place and am glad I did, otherwise I probably would never have heard of it. The place and the food were better than I was expecting of a “hotel restaurant,” and the service was okay. The bar is suprisingly nice with a fun, sporty feel and the bartender kept things lively. If given the opportunity, I would probably go back but wouldn’t go out of my way to make it happen.

Angel Hair Caprese

I’ve never had caprese before (salad or otherwise) so I have nothing to compare this to, but I thought it was good… just the right amount of pasta to sauce to protein.

Jackson Grill

Steakhouse in Burnham Park

Ward's House of Prime

Steakhouse in Juneau Town

The Capital Grille

American in Kilbourn Town

10/19/2017

A diner from US tried Cheng Wong Restaurant.

10/18/2017

A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried Golden Chicken Carry-Out & Service in Silver Spring.

10/17/2017

A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried Tony's in Old North Milwaukee, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/15/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Valley Inn in The Valley Pigsville.

10/15/2017

A diner from US tried Cinco De Mayo Fiesta in Morgan Heights.

10/13/2017

10/12/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Lee Kongs Chinese Fast Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/11/2017

A diner from Detroit, MI tried Wing's Carryout in St. Aemilian's.

10/10/2017

A diner from US tried New China Restaurant in Dineen Park.

10/09/2017

A diner from US tried Old Town Serbian Gourmet House in Lincoln Village.

Steakhouse Good For Kids Outdoor seating

Allgauer's in the Park  Restaurant Reviews

Allgauer's in the Park is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Allgauers In The Park Restaurant Milwaukee, Allgauer's In The Park Restaurant, Allgauer's In The Park Menu, Allgauers In The Park, Allgauer's, Allgauer's In The Park Christmas Brunch Menu, Allgauer's In The Park, and Allgauer's In The Park Reviews.