1684 Boulevard de Maisonneuve O
Montréal, QC H3H 1J7

Allo mon Coco

(Near the intersection of Boulevard de Maisonneuve O and Rue St-Mathieu)

Cuisine: Breakfast, Brunch

Allo mon Coco is a Breakfast and Brunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

• 1/26/2016

Rwarren69 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Rwarren69 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

Generous plates

This is a branch of a popular chain restaurant. I was here for brunch in January. I arrived to find a lineup right to the door. Luckily, when I said I was with a group, I didn’t have to wait and was led directly to my tablemates, who were already seated. However it is important to note that the restaurant does not take reservations and waiting in line is the norm.

The menu is vast and (as expected) heavy on the eggs. If you don’t eat eggs, you haven’t got much choice! Whatever you do decide to order, you will get a mountain of food. I don’t think anyone could finish their plates. Styrofoam containers are graciously supplied — so don’t be shy to ask for one.

Service was fast and friendly, even though the place was packed. It was a team effort to deliver plates to the table. As our group gradually grew, we squeezed together to fit in more chairs on the fly.

When I left, well past 1:00, the lineup had extended right out the door! So this is one popular place. If you can stand to wait, it’s worth it.

Mamie

Fruit salad cup with toasted bagel and cream cheese. It doesn’t sound like much but it was fresh and tasty. The fruit was presented in an oversized martini glass and included blueberries, grapes, pineapple, and cantaloupe.

Breakfast Brunch Downtown

Allo mon Coco  Restaurant Reviews

Allo mon Coco is located near the cities of Saint Laurent, Mont Royal, St Laurent, Mount Royal, and Mt Royal.