8432 W 3rd St

Neighborhoods: Mid-City West
Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

peterm photo

peterm

Fine Italian Dining at recession prices!

*As you will see by my writing, I am not someone inclined to write a review on a restaurant.

My wife, son, father-in-law, uncle and myself went to Allora on a neighborhood recommendation. I thank the person who gave us the tip!
The service was excellent! The owners (from Italy) were there and made us feel right at home. In the Italian tradition you are treated as friends and family. Even my young son was a welcome face ended up loving our hosts.
That was the first thing that won us over.
Next, the food was AMAZING. We each had something different and couldn’t keep ourselves from making the others taste our food. From my Gnocchi, to my son’s pizza, my wife’s pasta, and two chicken dishes everything was scrumptious!
My father-in-law, an attorney from Berkeley and Uncle a dentist in Beverly Hills were dubious before we arrived. They were completely won over by the staff and especially the food.

Gnocchi

I’ve never had gnocchi like it. Extremely fresh and soft. The softness was a welcome surprise. I had it with the bolognese which was outstanding. Very flavorful without being obnoxious and over-powering.

Italian Parking Good For Kids

Allora Cucina Italiana  Restaurant Reviews

Allora Cucina Italiana is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Cucina Allora Denver, Allora Cucina Italiana Menu, Allora Cucina, Allora Restaurant Los Angeles, Allora Cucina Italiana, Allora Letchworth, Alora Italian Restaurant 3rd Street Parking, Allora Cucina Menu, and Allora Restaurant Los Angeles Menu.