Al's Hamburgers

Cuisine: Hamburgers, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Most folks know about their great burgers and onion rings and lunch specials. But breakfast there is fantastic. Great omelettes. However, if you like pancakes, you have to try their pecan pancakes. I'm hooked. I'm probably there 2-3 times a week for break"
"Janet iOS the best server!! Pistons walk in asking to be seated at her tables. She will spoil you rotten. You drinks are always refilled and your order is deliverd to perfection. We love our Janet!!"
"Gteat chili cheeseburgers and tator tot!"
Cons
"This is family run so they're closed on Sunday's. I understand, but sure wish they would be open Sundays."
  • 2/17/2017

A diner from Arlington, TX tried it.

• 8/06/2016

A diner from Arlington, TX tried it.

• 10/15/2015

A Hamburgers chowhound from Grand Prairie, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/05/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/05/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/27/2014

A Hamburgers food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/04/2014

Pros
    Gteat chili cheeseburgers and tator tot!
  • 4/29/2014

• 2/01/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 1/29/2014

A Hamburgers food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

September 25, 2013

We loved the burgers. My family just moved in behind al's and went in one night. Everything was great. I had the double cheeseburger my husband tried the pot roast and our kids had chicken tenders. All our food was wonderful and we can't…
December 7, 2011

Just go for the BLT sandwiches! The Best!

As a visiting Californian, my wife and I, plus our 2 Arlington sons, always eat at "Al's." i went to high school with the original owner (now run by his son). We had enjoyed the BEST BLT sandwiches we have ever tasted, at this place,…
July 27, 2011

Burger Joint

Ok. fries soggy, burger good, service average to below average. Hambuger joint. Good if you don't know what you want.

Jack in the Box

Pizza in North

Wendy's

Hamburgers in North

6/27/2017

A dining patron from US tried Sushi Domo.

6/26/2017

A diner from US tried Jay Jay Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/23/2017

A Steak food lover from Lancaster, TX tried Steak & Ale Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/23/2017

A Grill food lover from Arlington, TX tried Neighborhood Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/22/2017

A diner from Grand Prairie, TX tried Mr. Wonton Chinese Restaurant.

6/20/2017

A dining patron from US tried Cheddar's Casual Cafe and liked it.

6/15/2017

A Hamburgers chowhound from Grand Prairie, TX tried Checkers, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
So dissappoited after seeing a video of an associate decided to put a bread on the floor before selling ro a customer.
6/12/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Arlington, TX tried Bigotes.

6/08/2017

A dining patron from Arlington, TX tried Cafe Sicilia, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Pizza was very hot and very cheesy
Cons
For me, the sauce was a bit too sweet. But not enough to keep me from ordering it again, I may just ask for light sauce next time.
6/07/2017

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried Lemon Grass Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food, allergy friendly
Hamburgers Catering Dinner
Tips
  • Doing low carb? Al's got you covered. Make that smothered: Southern Smothered Chicken with chedder, a HUGE chef salad, and, of course, a decadent cheeseburger without the bun.
  • All sorts of meringue pies slices can be had for $1.65 a slice--very 1957.
Mon-Sat 06:30AM - 10:30PM

Al's Hamburgers  Restaurant Reviews

Al's Hamburgers is located near the cities of Pantego and Dalworthington Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Al's Restaurant Arlington Texas, Al's Hamburgers Arlington Tx, Al's Hamburgers Arlington Tx Menu, Al S Cafe Menu Arlington, Al's Hamburgers Menu, Al's Hamburgers Arlington Menu, Al's Hamburgers, Al's Hamburgers Arlington, and Al's Hamburgers Breakfast.