Al's Hamburgers

Cuisine: Hamburgers, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Most folks know about their great burgers and onion rings and lunch specials. But breakfast there is fantastic. Great omelettes. However, if you like pancakes, you have to try their pecan pancakes. I'm hooked. I'm probably there 2-3 times a week for break"
"Janet iOS the best server!! Pistons walk in asking to be seated at her tables. She will spoil you rotten. You drinks are always refilled and your order is deliverd to perfection. We love our Janet!!"
"Gteat chili cheeseburgers and tator tot!"
Cons
"This is family run so they're closed on Sunday's. I understand, but sure wish they would be open Sundays."
  • 2/17/2017

A Hamburgers food lover from Arlington, TX tried it.

• 8/06/2016

A dining patron from Arlington, TX tried it.

• 10/15/2015

A Hamburgers chowhound from Grand Prairie, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/05/2015

A Hamburgers food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/05/2014

A Hamburgers food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/27/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/04/2014

A Hamburgers chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Gteat chili cheeseburgers and tator tot!
  • 4/29/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/01/2014

A Hamburgers food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 1/29/2014

September 25, 2013

We loved the burgers. My family just moved in behind al's and went in one night. Everything was great. I had the double cheeseburger my husband tried the pot roast and our kids had chicken tenders. All our food was wonderful and we can't…
December 7, 2011

Just go for the BLT sandwiches! The Best!

As a visiting Californian, my wife and I, plus our 2 Arlington sons, always eat at "Al's." i went to high school with the original owner (now run by his son). We had enjoyed the BEST BLT sandwiches we have ever tasted, at this place,…
July 27, 2011

Burger Joint

Ok. fries soggy, burger good, service average to below average. Hambuger joint. Good if you don't know what you want.

Jack in the Box

Pizza in North

Wendy's

Hamburgers in North

12/09/2017

A diner from Arlington, TX tried Splendid China.

12/09/2017

An American chowhound from Grand Prairie, TX tried Steak 'n Shake and liked it. They liked the food.

12/08/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried Mariano's Mexican Restaurant.

12/07/2017

An American (New) chowhound from New York, NY tried Mimi's Cafe.

12/06/2017

A Mexican food lover from Arlington, TX tried Taqueria Maria Bonita, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Tacos were delicious, tried al pastor, campechanos, bistec, chorizo and tripe. I haven't had tacos like these anywhere in Arlington. Green sauce goes so well with the tacos (and it's so good! But spicy). My wife had a traditional alambre with flour tortil
Cons
Only cons, I wish they were not closed on Mondays since those are typically my days off lol
Comments
If you want traditional Mexican street food, go here, very enjoyable experience, and the staff was also very knowledgeable on menu items.
12/06/2017

A dining patron from US tried Olive Garden.

12/05/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Arlington, TX tried Splendid China.

12/04/2017

A Chinese food lover from Grand Prairie, TX tried Panda Express, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/03/2017

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Cafe Acapulco and liked it.

11/22/2017

A Barbecue chowhound from US tried Colter's Bar-B-Q & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Hamburgers Catering Dinner
Tips
  • Doing low carb? Al's got you covered. Make that smothered: Southern Smothered Chicken with chedder, a HUGE chef salad, and, of course, a decadent cheeseburger without the bun.
  • All sorts of meringue pies slices can be had for $1.65 a slice--very 1957.
Mon-Sat 06:30AM - 10:30PM

Al's Hamburgers  Restaurant Reviews

Al's Hamburgers is located near the cities of Pantego and Dalworthington Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Al's Restaurant Arlington Texas, Al's Hamburgers Breakfast, Al's Hamburgers Arlington, Al's Hamburgers Menu, Al's Hamburgers, Al's Hamburgers Arlington Tx, Al S Cafe Menu Arlington, Al's Hamburgers Arlington Menu, and Al's Hamburgers Arlington Tx Menu.