Al's Hamburgers

Cuisine: Hamburgers, American, Burgers

Overall
Pros
"Most folks know about their great burgers and onion rings and lunch specials. But breakfast there is fantastic. Great omelettes. However, if you like pancakes, you have to try their pecan pancakes. I'm hooked. I'm probably there 2-3 times a week for break"
"Janet iOS the best server!! Pistons walk in asking to be seated at her tables. She will spoil you rotten. You drinks are always refilled and your order is deliverd to perfection. We love our Janet!!"
"Gteat chili cheeseburgers and tator tot!"
Cons
"This is family run so they're closed on Sunday's. I understand, but sure wish they would be open Sundays."
September 25, 2013

We loved the burgers. My family just moved in behind al's and went in one night. Everything was great. I had the double cheeseburger my husband tried the pot roast and our kids had chicken tenders. All our food was wonderful and we can't…
December 7, 2011

Just go for the BLT sandwiches! The Best!

As a visiting Californian, my wife and I, plus our 2 Arlington sons, always eat at "Al's." i went to high school with the original owner (now run by his son). We had enjoyed the BEST BLT sandwiches we have ever tasted, at this place,…
July 27, 2011

Burger Joint

Ok. fries soggy, burger good, service average to below average. Hambuger joint. Good if you don't know what you want.

Hamburgers American Burgers
Tips
  • All sorts of meringue pies slices can be had for $1.65 a slice--very 1957.
  • Doing low carb? Al's got you covered. Make that smothered: Southern Smothered Chicken with chedder, a HUGE chef salad, and, of course, a decadent cheeseburger without the bun.
Mon-Sat 06:30AM - 10:30PM

Al's Hamburgers  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/15/2015 A diner from Grand Prairie, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 6/05/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/05/2014 A diner from TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/27/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/04/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Gteat chili cheeseburgers and tator tot!
  • 4/29/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/01/2014 A diner from TX tried it and liked it.

• 1/29/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/24/2013 A diner from Mansfield, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/27/2013 A diner from Arlington, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Al's Hamburgers is located near the cities of Pantego and Dalworthington Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Al's Restaurant Arlington Texas, Al's Hamburgers, Al's Hamburgers Menu, Al's Hamburgers Arlington, Al's Hamburgers Arlington Tx, Al's Hamburgers Arlington Tx Menu, Al S Cafe Menu Arlington, and Al's Hamburgers Arlington Menu.