Al's Hamburgers

Cuisine: Hamburgers, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Most folks know about their great burgers and onion rings and lunch specials. But breakfast there is fantastic. Great omelettes. However, if you like pancakes, you have to try their pecan pancakes. I'm hooked. I'm probably there 2-3 times a week for break"
"Janet iOS the best server!! Pistons walk in asking to be seated at her tables. She will spoil you rotten. You drinks are always refilled and your order is deliverd to perfection. We love our Janet!!"
"Gteat chili cheeseburgers and tator tot!"
Cons
"This is family run so they're closed on Sunday's. I understand, but sure wish they would be open Sundays."
  • 2/17/2017

A diner from Arlington, TX tried it.

• 8/06/2016

A diner from Arlington, TX tried it.

• 10/15/2015

A Hamburgers chowhound from Grand Prairie, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/05/2015

A Hamburgers chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/05/2014

A Hamburgers food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/27/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/04/2014

Pros
    Gteat chili cheeseburgers and tator tot!
  • 4/29/2014

A Hamburgers food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/01/2014

A Hamburgers food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 1/29/2014

September 25, 2013

We loved the burgers. My family just moved in behind al's and went in one night. Everything was great. I had the double cheeseburger my husband tried the pot roast and our kids had chicken tenders. All our food was wonderful and we can't…
December 7, 2011

Just go for the BLT sandwiches! The Best!

As a visiting Californian, my wife and I, plus our 2 Arlington sons, always eat at "Al's." i went to high school with the original owner (now run by his son). We had enjoyed the BEST BLT sandwiches we have ever tasted, at this place,…
July 27, 2011

Burger Joint

Ok. fries soggy, burger good, service average to below average. Hambuger joint. Good if you don't know what you want.

Jack in the Box

Pizza in North

Wendy's

Hamburgers in North

4/22/2018

A Chicken wings chowhound from Fort Worth, TX tried TJ's Catfish and Wings and liked it. They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

4/20/2018

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried Pei Wei.

4/19/2018

A Cajun food lover from Dallas, TX tried La Roux's Creole Cafe and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
No actual bar
4/19/2018

A dining patron from Arlington, TX tried Havana Bar And Grill Cuban Cuisine.

4/19/2018

A diner from Richardson, TX tried Taqueria Priscillas.

4/14/2018

A dining patron from Mansfield, TX tried Splendid China.

4/13/2018

A Chinese food lover from Arlington, TX tried Rice Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/11/2018

An American Traditional food lover from Arlington, TX tried Connies Cafe and liked it.

4/10/2018

A diner from Cleburne, TX tried DelCiano Pinoy Cuisine, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Everything we ordered tasted great! We've eaten here a few times. Friendly service. Chef/owner took time out to meet the customers.
4/09/2018

A dining patron from Arlington, TX tried Main Street Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food. Great service. Haven't found anything that wasn't good or that I would not order again.
Hamburgers Catering Dinner
Tips
  • Doing low carb? Al's got you covered. Make that smothered: Southern Smothered Chicken with chedder, a HUGE chef salad, and, of course, a decadent cheeseburger without the bun.
  • All sorts of meringue pies slices can be had for $1.65 a slice--very 1957.
Mon-Sat 06:30AM - 10:30PM

Al's Hamburgers  Restaurant Reviews

Al's Hamburgers is located near the cities of Pantego and Dalworthington Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Al's Restaurant Arlington Texas, Al's Hamburgers Arlington Tx, Al's Hamburgers Arlington Tx Menu, Al's Hamburgers Breakfast, Al's Hamburgers, Al's Hamburgers Arlington, Al's Hamburgers Menu, Al S Cafe Menu Arlington, and Al's Hamburgers Arlington Menu.