8530 W Lawrence Ave
Norridge, IL 60706-2956

Al's Pizza

Neighborhoods: Norridge
Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Breakfast

Al's Pizza is a Pizza, Catering, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
  • 11/22/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 10/11/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/12/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 8/17/2013

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/10/2013

A diner from Wheaton, IL tried it and liked it.

larsdad photo

larsdad

Franklin Park, IL

Al's a favorite for many people

I was referred to Al’s Pizza by a co-worker. I find this pizza incredible. When it seems like everyone now-a-days is short-changing on the ingredients for their pizzas, Al’s has the kind of flavor I remember from years ago. It is flavorful, delicious and reasonable in price. I come back time and time again to feast on their fabulous pizza. I continue to thank that co-worker for the referral. By the way when I have referred Al’s to friends, a lot of them have told me that they are familiar with Al’s and feel the same way as I do about their pizza.

Pizza Parking Catering

Al's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Al's Pizza is located near the cities of Norwood Park, Harwood Hgts, Harwood Heights, Schiller Park, and River Grove.
People found this by searching for: Al's Pizza On Lawrence, Al's Pizza Norridge, Al Pizza Norridge, Al'S Pizza Norridge Illinois, Al's Pizza Norridge Menu, Al's Pizza Norridge, Il, Al's Pizza In Broadview, Al's Pizza Lawrence, and Al's Pizza Norridge Il.