Al's Seafood

Cuisine: Seafood, Fast Food, Catering

Al's Seafood is a Seafood, Fast Food, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Cons
"Bad smelly food"
  • 10/27/2017

A Seafood chowhound from US tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

• 5/23/2016

A Seafood food lover from Essex, MD tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Bad smelly food
  • 11/15/2014

A Lunch specials food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    All food
    Comments
  • 10/06/2013

A Seafood chowhound from Catonsville, MD tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Nepodro photo

Nepodro

Baltimore, MD

Never again! Crabs taste like ammonia. UNFRESH!!!!

Never again!! My husband ordered 2 dozen crabs today and they tasted like ammonia. They were gross and not fresh. I used to work at a crab place and these crabs were old and not fresh. I called and the guy would not give me a refund. He said he would give us a few extra crabs next time. There will not be a next time. I don’t like being lied to and wasting my hard earned money!!! I will spread the word because there are some really good places in Essex that always sell fresh crabs. This one is is on the way home for us but the others are really worth the extra drive. Talking about this with others they have had the same issue with crabs that taste like ammonia. Don’t let them tell you either that the crabs came from North Carolina. I was in NC recently and the crabs there don’t taste like ammonia. Unfresh crabs taste like ammonia as anyone with common sense knows.

Crabs

Seafood Fast Food Takeout

Al's Seafood  Restaurant Reviews

Al's Seafood is located near the cities of Rosedale and Middle River.
People found this by searching for: Phone Number For Als Seafood, Al Seafood Essex Md, Al's Seafood Essex, Als Seafood, Al's Seafood, Al'S Seafood Essex Menu, Al's Seafood Essex Menu, and Al's Seafood Middle River.