526 Westcott St
Syracuse, NY 13210-2549

Alto Cinco

Neighborhoods: Eastside
Cuisine: Mexican, Vegetarian, Romantic

Alto Cinco is a Mexican, Vegetarian, and Romantic restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 7/02/2013

A Mexican food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

theresab photo

theresab

Syracuse, NY

Don't write what you can't deliver!

I attempted to order from Alto Cinco and after making sure I was within their 1.5 mile radius for delivery (I live 6 blocks away), they refused to deliver because I was on the wrong sidde of Erie Blvd. If it is a radius (a circle…), how am I on the wrong side when I’m within the radius? It is all about lazy delivery people and the people who run the place not keeping tabs on them. Sad that they lost my business for good when I go there weekly and only work a couple of blocks away and will be telling my co-workers. Peace out Alto Cincos!

HungryVegetarian photo

HungryVegetarian

Excellence in a burrito

Vegans rejoice!

Flavor, big portions, and a lively atmosphere make this a “must-eat” if you’re in the Syracuse area.

I recommend, well … damn near everything, but be sure to get yourself some of that amazing cornbread. (Bring me some while you’re at it..)

WOOOT!

Excellent chicken burritos, nice cosy...

Excellent chicken burritos, nice cosy atmosphere with good lighting and good mix of crowd.

tamaraesther photo

tamaraesther

high five

fresh mexican food!

Craig photo

Craig

Average at best

Vegetarian Mexican Food – Decent but nothing amazing, However the cornbread side was tasty.

If your not a vegetarian you’ll have much better luck at a chain mexican restaurant like salsaritas. (not taco bell)

Bean Burrito

Not bad, not great. Nothing that made it stand out.

Mexican Beer Served Vegetarian
King David Restaurant

Greek in University Hill

Hk Take Out Food

Chinese in Near Eastside

Alto Cinco  Restaurant Reviews

Alto Cinco is located near the cities of Onondaga County, Lyncourt, Galeville, and Onondaga.
People found this by searching for: Alto Cinco Westcott Street, Alto Cinco Syracuse Ny Menu, Alto Cinco Syracuse Menu, Alto Cinco Menu, Alto Cinco Westcott, Alto Cinco Take Out Menu Westcott, Alto Cinco Syracuse, and Alto Cinco Syracuse Hours.