Amanda's Fonda

Neighborhoods: Manitou Springs
Cuisine: Mexican

Overall
Pros
"Great food"
foodlover_57 photo

foodlover_57

Colorado Springs, CO

Horrible Experience

This has to be one of the all around worst places I have eaten in the Colorado Springs area. I use to eat here once every couple of months, but the last time the food was cold, the margaritas extremely bitter and the management rude when I said something was wrong with my drink. They would not refund my money or make me another drink – told me the bartender even tasted it and said nothing was wrong – they even tried to give me the drink back. As for the food, it is mediocre at best for Mexican food. Don’t waste your money.

Chicken Enchiladas

Greasy and tasteless.

January 11, 2015

My family and I have been eating at Amandas for 16 years,the food has been excellent for all that time.The North restaurant has added cheese and a salsa to the tacos, this made the tacos taste funny. the original tacos were very good as…
October 6, 2010

A great place to eat. Love the patio.

We eat here every chance we get and have never had bad service or bad food. Love it here!!!
April 10, 2010

Nice Patio

Love the outdoor area, especially in the summer. So does everyone else, I aways seem to have at least a 30 minute wait for the patio. The food is good and well priced.

Mexican

Amanda's Fonda  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/18/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 9/14/2015 A diner from Colorado Springs, CO tried it.

• 5/31/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 5/25/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/09/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/24/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/15/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/25/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food
  • 10/19/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Jose Muldoon's

Mexican in Central Colorado City

MacKenzie's Chop House

Steakhouse in Central Colorado City

Amanda's Fonda is located near the cities of Colo Spgs and Broadmoor.
People found this by searching for: Amanda's Fonda Menu, Amanda's Fonda Menu Colorado Springs, Amanda's Fonda Colorado Springs, Amanda's Fonda Manitou Springs Co, Amanda's Fonda Reviews, Amanda Fonda Menu, Amanda's Fonda Colorado Springs Menu, Amanda's Fonda 80829, and Amanda's Fonda.