1241 Indian Trail Lilburn Rd
Norcross, GA 30093-5604

Amazing Wok Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Indian

Amazing Wok Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese, Asian, and Indian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 3/19/2016

A Chinese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/29/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/13/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/06/2013

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/02/2013

A Chinese food lover from Mableton, GA tried it.

Blaze31 photo

Blaze31

Norcross, GA

extremely disappointed..

I’m extremely disappointed with this place and I will never order from this place again and plus this place is rude… Today I have ordered fried banana’s, sesame chicken with fried rice and extra sweet and sour sauce for both myself and my girlfriend… I also ordered sweet and sour chicken as well with fried rice for my friend and his girlfriend and the order came with us being hungry and ready to eat with order being $23.52 total… I opened up the bag and what did I see? I saw two trays and one was the fried banana on top and the second tray was sesame chicken and what do you know? There was no tray for the sweet and sour chicken and I called in to talk to them and the lady there kinda raised her voice little from getting annoyed or aggravated as well hung on me and before she did that she told me that the food was indeed in there and I kept telling her I don’t see it and and she said to me for me to call her back and before she hung up on me she kept insisting that it’s in there and that she packed it herself… She finally said call her back when I found it and then she went click and hung up… I finally found the sweet and sour chicken and it was in a rice container and it was a child’s portion size food for the price of regular adult portions sizes… The lady refused to resend the driver to fix the situation so it may be corrected… I didn’t feel like arguing and had to be as polite as possible and stick to what I had despite being ripped off and I’ll never eat their food again nor order from there again… A friend got me to order from there a while back and it was ok and doable and late as time went on I started to have issues and the food was cold, soggy, mediocre, no effort, no heart, no soul, and more of a eh this’ll pass… Places like that needs to go and if there’s no heart, soul, passion, energy, or anything like that… You know that it’s needs to be better or people will stop ordering from there… They have already lost a customer and I’ll never go back..

roymfj photo

roymfj

Duluth, GA

Great Place for getting you food on

Use to always order food from them on game nights with friends and never had a problem with them. They even let us place orders after hours and never had an issue with an order from them ever. Now we live just outside of the del area and they will still del to use since we have been customers of theirs for all most 6 years or so.

superdopestar photo

superdopestar

Norcross, GA

Horrible customer service, mediocre food at best

Used to be regular customers, over the years, the food has gotten worse and worse! We still ordered from time to time due to inconvience but today was the last straw! We ordered $45 worth of food and it was terrible, everything lacked flavor and looked like poor cafeteria food. Also, ordered with no peanuts due to allergy and they still put them on it, making it useless. I called them, hoping that maybe we could get a replacement meal, as I would expect any restaurant to do if they are in the wrong. But NOPE! they would NOT do anything to correct this! Unreasonable, CHEAP, greedy and non-caring about their customers. I will NEVER order from them again and would strongly recommend avoiding at ALL COST! worst dining experience in QUITE some time! DO NOT ORDER, IT IS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME AND MONEY!

Kung Pao Shrimp

ordered with no peanuts, and got peanuts! WONDERFUL! (sarcasm))

3/15/2019

A BBQ chowhound from US tried Holt Brothers Bar-BQ.

3/02/2019

A diner from US tried Hooters.

1/29/2019

A diner from US tried Burger King, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Manager April was unbelievable unprofessional answered phone rudely. I was calling back to explain hashbrowns was cold. But now it shows with her attitude why. She just don't care. Unbelievable
1/27/2019

A Seafood food lover from Duluth, GA tried The Crossing Steak House .

1/18/2019

A dining patron from Lawrenceville, GA tried Donnie's.

1/11/2019

A dining patron from US tried China Panda.

1/11/2019

A dining patron from Marietta, GA tried China Panda.

12/31/2018

An American chowhound from Norcross, GA tried Donnie's.

11/20/2018

A Mexican chowhound from US tried LA Fuente Mexican Restaurant.

10/08/2018

A Pakistani chowhound from Laurel, MS tried Mughals and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Asian Indian

Amazing Wok Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Amazing Wok Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Peachtree Corners, Peachtree, and Berkeley Lake.
People found this by searching for: Amazing Wok Norcross, Amazing Wok 30093 Menu, Amazing Wok Complaints Lilburn Ga, Delivery 30093, Amazing Wok Norcross Ga, Amazing Wok Restaurant Take Out, and Amazing Wok.