Amelia's Bistro

Neighborhoods: The Waterfront
Cuisine: American, Deli, Wraps

Pros
"Terrible customer service. The waiter charged me 5 times without my consent and charged me more than my bill consisted of. There was a fly in my water and the waiter spilled my beer all over the floor while pouring it from the can into the glass. I spoke "
November 28, 2010

Great place for a baby shower

We just had my sister's baby shower at Amelia's Bistro this weekend and it was fantastic. Kelley the event planner was awesome. She was very easy to work with, responded to emails promptly and worked with us to stay within our budget. The…
October 18, 2010

Always a pleasure!

The food here is always phenomenal and the fresh humus is awesome! Friendly, laid back service. Always a pleasant experience.
October 26, 2008

Great Food!

I love going to Amelia's with a large group. My favorite thing is the make-your-own hummus. They give you a mortar and pestle and you grind your own hummus! It's great.

Future Restaurant

Chinese in Downtown

Soul Flavors

Southern in Downtown

Fire & Oak

American in The Waterfront

10/14/2017

A dining patron from Riverside, CA tried Andrea Salumeria Grocery in The Heights.

10/13/2017

A diner from Hoboken, NJ tried Three Guys From Italy in Journal Square.

10/07/2017

A Latin American chowhound from Elizabeth, NJ tried El Sabroso in The Heights, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food! Love the oxtail and pernil!
10/03/2017

A dining patron from Jersey City, NJ tried Rajbhog Sweets in Journal Square and didn't like it. They liked the food.

10/02/2017

A Bakeries chowhound from Jersey City, NJ tried Elio's Bakery & Deli in West Side, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Always great service and the food is clearly made with love
10/02/2017

A diner from Union, NJ tried Three Guys From Italy in Journal Square.

9/30/2017

A Chinese food lover from Jersey City, NJ tried Henry Wok in West Side, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/30/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Jersey City, NJ tried Johnny's Kitchen in Bergen/Lafayette, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/29/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Three Guys From Italy in Journal Square.

9/26/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Jersey City, NJ tried Neptune Cafe in Greenville.

American Deli Wraps

Amelia's Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

Amelia's Bistro is located near the cities of Hudson County, Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken Twp, and Weehawken.
People found this by searching for: Amelia's Bistro Jersey City, Www.Ameliasjerseycity, Amelia's Menu Jersey City, Amelias Jersey City, Amelia's Bistro Byob, Amelias Jc, Amelias Nj Byob?, Amelia's Bistro Jc, and Amelia's Jc.