Amelia's Bistro

Neighborhoods: The Waterfront
Cuisine: American, Deli, Wraps

Pros
"Terrible customer service. The waiter charged me 5 times without my consent and charged me more than my bill consisted of. There was a fly in my water and the waiter spilled my beer all over the floor while pouring it from the can into the glass. I spoke "
November 28, 2010

Great place for a baby shower

We just had my sister's baby shower at Amelia's Bistro this weekend and it was fantastic. Kelley the event planner was awesome. She was very easy to work with, responded to emails promptly and worked with us to stay within our budget. The…
October 18, 2010

Always a pleasure!

The food here is always phenomenal and the fresh humus is awesome! Friendly, laid back service. Always a pleasant experience.
October 26, 2008

Great Food!

I love going to Amelia's with a large group. My favorite thing is the make-your-own hummus. They give you a mortar and pestle and you grind your own hummus! It's great.

Future Restaurant

Chinese in Downtown

Soul Flavors

Southern in Downtown

Fire & Oak

American in The Waterfront

12/06/2017

A dining patron from Jersey City, NJ tried Confucius in The Waterfront.

12/03/2017

An Italian food lover from Jersey City, NJ tried La Bella in West Side.

12/03/2017

A Mexican food lover from Jersey City, NJ tried LA Mexicana, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/25/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Union, NJ tried White Mana Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/22/2017

A Bagels chowhound from Irvington, NJ tried Wonder Bagels.

11/20/2017

A Chinese food lover from Elizabeth, NJ tried Henry Wok in West Side, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/18/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Three Guys From Italy in Journal Square, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast service great food.
11/16/2017

A Pizza food lover from Totowa, NJ tried Three Guys From Italy in Journal Square.

11/15/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Chili's in The Waterfront.

11/11/2017

An Italian food lover from Hoboken, NJ tried Renato's in The Heights.

American Deli Wraps

Amelia's Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

Amelia's Bistro is located near the cities of Hudson County, Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken Twp, and Weehawken.
People found this by searching for: Www.Ameliasjerseycity, Amelia's Bistro Byob, Amelia's Menu Jersey City, Amelias Nj Byob?, Amelia's Bistro Jc, Amelias Jc, Amelias Jersey City, Amelia's Jc, and Amelia's Bistro Jersey City.