668 Main St
Ramona, CA 92065-2044

Amerient Restaurant

Cuisine: Kid's Menu, Lunch, Breakfast

Amerient Restaurant is a Kid's Menu, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

• 11/23/2018

A Kid's Menu food lover from Ramona, CA tried it.

• 1/29/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 7/15/2014

A Kid's Menu chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.

• 1/19/2014

A Kid's Menu chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

jsnet2014 photo

jsnet2014

Excellent Chinese Food Every Time @ Amerorient

I have been dining at Amerorient in Ramona CA for several years and have had very good meals there. I have never tried any of the American food, but my grandchild likes the spaghetti. I generally order Almond Chicken, as that is my favorite! But have shared other menu items when dining with family. A few months ago I introduced a friend ‘from down the hill’ to the restaurant and now we go there about once per month, on a weekend for lunch. She is more adventurous than I, and has had walnut shrimp, and other shrimp dishes. She agrees with me that there are very few Chinese Restaurants serving quality food. Especially the Chinese Buffets and fast food style Chinese food.

Chicken Lomein

I have ordered this dish as an accompaniment to Almond Chicken. It was very tasty . I often ask for bean spouts and cabbage to be added.

Bum photo

Bum

Wonderful.

I have lived in Ramona for 35 yrs and have never had any oriental food better than here. I wish I would have tried it sooner. The waitress were very nice and personable. The owner came out to welcome us and made us feel at home. A wonderful ezperience.

Kung Pao Chicken

I enjoyed the chicken. I don’t like things to spicy and it was just to my liking.

gamesetmatchke2 photo

gamesetmatchke2

Ramona, CA

Make up your mind...American or Oriental

A incredibly large menu of tasteless mush!!!! Ordered Kung Pao Chicken, Hunan Beef and Chicken Lomein. Very bland and far from authentic! Everything the name suggests!

Chicken Lomein

Top Ramen without the flavor packet

Hunan Beef

Best dishe of a bad meal

Kung Pao Chicken

Boiled chicken with a few peanuts

2/09/2019

A Mexican food lover from Poway, CA tried El Michuacan Restaurant.

1/14/2019

A dining patron from San Diego, CA tried El Michuacan Restaurant.

1/12/2019

A Mexican food lover from Ramona, CA tried MI Ranchito Taco Shop, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/12/2018

A diner from Ramona, CA tried Mamma Rosa Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/23/2018

A Kid's Menu chowhound from Ramona, CA tried Amerient Restaurant.

11/05/2018

A Mexican chowhound from San Jose, CA tried Taco Bell.

9/10/2018

A Prime Rib food lover from El Cajon, CA tried D'carlo's.

8/23/2018

A Mexican chowhound from US tried La Cocina.

8/04/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Poway, CA tried La Cocina, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

7/31/2018

A dining patron from TX tried Pizza Hut.

BYOB Takeout Kid's Menu

Amerient Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Amerient Restaurant Ramona Menu, Amerient Restaurant Ramona, Amerient Restaurant Ramona, Ca, Amerient Ramona, Amerient Restaurant, Amerient, and Amerient Restaurant Ramona Ca.