456 Main Ave Ste 2
Norwalk, CT 06851

Amerigo Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Catering

Amerigo Pizza is a Pizza, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 11/09/2013

A diner from Woonsocket, RI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/20/2013

A dining patron from Waterbury, CT tried it and liked it.

Pizza

Jadelise photo

Jadelise

Norwalk, CT

Overpriced, Overcharged and Overrated!

This establishment advertises Free BYOB, but a $6.00 Corkage fee is now being charged. And Wow, watch your credit card, and the amount you sign for! Food is expensive for a strip mall atmosphere, OK but not fine dining. Entrees are bare, with no garnish or side items included. Corkage fee and a plate fee (for bringing in wine or a Birthday cake) are extra added charges. AND, as I recently found out, if THEY forget to add an item to your bill (like a soda refill), they will arbitrarily increase the charge amount you have authorized on your credit card AFTER YOU LEAVE, to pay themselves later for THEIR own mistake. Without notifying you! AND this is on top of a generous tip, and in a Birthday situation, where most other restaurants would gladly comp the Birthday boy/girl a free soda refill. When I called to complain, I was told I should have noticed the ommission on the bill when it was originally presented to me. SORRY, I do not count how many sodas my guest has when taking them out for their Bday, nor do I expect my bill to be changed AFTER I leave. I was also told it was “probably too late” to refund the unauthorized charge to my credit card. All in all, this experience leaves a BAD TASTE .

Chicken Florentine

No garnish or side included. Just a flattened chicken breast on a plate with some spinach and butter sauce for $25.00. A few strands of Pasta is $5.00 extra.

Pizza Good For Kids Parking

Amerigo Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Amerigo Pizza is located near the cities of South Norwalk, West Norwalk, and Westport.
People found this by searching for: Amerigo Norwalk Ct Menu, Amerigo Pizza Norwalk Menu, Amerigo Pizza, Amerigo Norwalk Menu, Amerigo S Restaurant, Amerigo's Norwalk, Amerigo Norwalk Ct, and Amerigo Restaurant Norwalk Ct.