3849 W Vernor Hwy
Detroit, MI 48216-1442

Amicci's Pizza

Neighborhoods: Vernor
Cuisine: Pizza, Pasta, Healthy

Amicci's Pizza is a Pizza, Pasta, and Healthy restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"We have been ordering from Amici's for several months now and I've noticed out of the weekly orders placed they've messed up unapologetically our wings. The customer service is horrible in rectifying issues where they should be easily resolved. We always "
"Day shift is better but food I've been eating it for years"
"Great food fast service "
"Fast"
Cons
"Night shift kinda not with customer satisfaction"
Comments
"Go during lunch"
  • 9/12/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 6/27/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Grand Rapids, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/22/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 4/11/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/20/2015

• 3/04/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/02/2015

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/06/2015

A Pizza food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 2/16/2015

• 2/14/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza

davido1 photo

davido1

Detroit, MI

Amiccis Pizza in Southwest Detroit, MI

I ordered from this establishment during Superbowl Sunday in 2013.
I’ll tell you what their subs are absolutely a disgrace. They put next to no meat on the sub, and the preparation is totally ridiculous. The sub bread is what makes 95% of the sub, that is the honest truth. I also ordered a pizza from here and they didn’t even prepare it like I had told them to, which was medium well. For the taste well I would rate it 3.5 out of 10, I would recommend buying a Digiornos from Walmart, this way you will be satisfied with the quality and taste. I am warning all of you folks out there, if you’re paying for food please choose another restaurant besides this one, because they will give you something that will greatly upset you. For more information feel free shoot me any questions at, [email protected]

Sub, Pizza

I ordered from this establishment during Superbowl Sunday in 2013.

Pizza Pasta Healthy

Chinese in Springwells

Salad 101

Lunch in Wayne State

Amicci's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Amicci's Pizza is located near the cities of Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Amici's Pizza On Vernor, Amici's Pizza In Detroit, Amici's Pizza Vernor, Amiccis Menu Vernor, Amiccispizza.Com, Amiccis Pizza, Amici's Pizza Detroit, Amichi's Detroit Vernor Road, and Pizza Vernor Detroit.