69 W 3rd Ave

Amici's East Coast Pizzeria

Neighborhoods: Baywood - Aragon
Cuisine: Pizza, European, Catering

• 10/08/2014

A Pizza chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza

grubalicioussf photo

grubalicioussf

San Francisco, CA

Round Table is a much tastier (chain) option

When I worked in the Peninsula, we used to order from Amici’s from time to time, and it was just okay, something to fill us up during the busy day. Two stars. Recently, my husband and daughter and I dined in at the Lombard Street location. It was quite civilized and clean, service was good, and it was kid-friendly. The food was the same two star quality but the environs bumped up the experience to three stars overall. Then yesterday, my whole family tried various pies at a birthday party in Burlingame/San Mateo area. They didn’t have much taste and the crust had a weird chewy texture. Back to two stars. I would much prefer to order from Round Table Pizza if I have to go with a chain.

Veggie Pizza

This one has roasted green peppers, sauteed mushrooms, carmelized onions and black olives. The veggies were overcooked in a limp, greasy pile atop a thin chewy cardboard-like crust. All pretty flavorless.

Combo

The host of the party ordered five pies total, and the second one I tried had sausage, pepperoni, onions, mushrooms and green peppers. Tasted almost the same as the first since the meats didn’t have much flavor. Unsatisfying.

Cheese

After we got hone, my son complained, “I hate Amici’s pizza.” I imagine it would be hard for a pizza place to mess up cheese pizza that badly.

Pizza Delivery European

Chinese in Sugerloaf

New Kwok Wah Restaurant

Chinese in Sugerloaf

Amici's East Coast Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Amici's East Coast Pizzeria is located near the cities of Burlingame, Foster City, Hillsborough, and Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Greek Food Burlingame, Ca, Peninsula Restaurants In San Mateo, Ca, Address Of Japan Noodle Restaurant In Millbrae Ca 94030, Big Palace Restaurant At Milbrea Ca, Half Moon Bay Restaurants In Highway, Ky, Yelp San Mateo, and Restaurants In San Bruno, Ca.