6831 S Dayton St
Greenwood Village, CO 80112-3624

Amigos Cafe

Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

Amigos Cafe is a Mexican, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

• 12/06/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/23/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/15/2013

A diner from Denver, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

JPB photo

JPB

Centennial, CO

Great Mexican Food

I don’t know about the previous reviewer’s problems, but we’ve been going to Amigos for years without any issues. The staff has always been friendly and quick. We go for the shredded meat dishes which are unmatched in any Mexican restaurant I have ever been to. The lunch-time crowds you’ll find here tell the story – It’s good, quick and inexpensive. Highly recommended.

Shredded Beef

Tender, moist, flavorful and inexpensive – what more can you ask for?

tds photo

tds

Greenwood Village, CO

Very Dishonest

When I presented a $20 to the waitress, and she returned with change for a $10, I asked to see the manager – and she refused. She was not even willing to take my name and number just incase the day end countout revealed that she was wrong. While the food is OK, I would avoid such a place due to their dishonesty.

Mexican Catering Wifi

Amigos Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Amigos Cafe is located near the cities of Southwest Arapahoe, Cherry Hills Village, Southglenn, and Englewood.
People found this by searching for: Amigos Cafe 80112, Amigos Greenwood Village, Mexican Restaurants 80112, Amigos Centennial, Mexican Food 80112, Amigos Greenwood Village Co, and Amigos Cafe.