1155 N Highland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90038

Ammo

Neighborhoods: Hollywood
Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Ammo is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

aliciabrandt photo

aliciabrandt

Ammo is Yummo

After the great review they got in the LA Times today, we did not expect to get seated at 7pm as a walk in. Low and behold, we were promptly escorted to a nice table by the window. Our server MIa was a delight. Informative, warm and quick with a perfect gin,mint and cucumber martini. I felt like a Protestant at Martha’s Vineyard.
We had an AMAZING corn soup. It was velvet! A lovely crunchy shaved fennel salad was perfectly dressed. My date hate the prok chop. It was so moist and flavorful. I had a Moroccan style vegetable stew(I like to eat vegetarian. Sorry!) I would eat it again. Like, tomorrow for lunch. The desserts were a little too plain for me. I was very excited about a salty,caramel ice cream. But, wah, not salty at all. About $150 for 2 people, 3 cocktails, two bottles of H20, 2 apps, 2 entrees, 2 desserts and a lovely french press coffee for 2

Vegetable stew

Perfect blend of comfort and exotic.

American Catering Lunch
Sat 10:00AM - 03:00PM
Sat 06:00PM - 11:00PM
Sun 10:00AM - 03:00PM

Ammo  Restaurant Reviews

Ammo is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Ammo Los Angeles Menu, Ammo Restaurant Menu, Ammo Restaurant Los Angeles, Ammo Highland Los Angeles, Ammo West Hollywood, Ammo Cucumber Martini, Ammo Highland Menu, Ammo Highland, and Ammo Cafe Pics Los Angeles.