Amore's

Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Cafe

Amore's is a Catering, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"the best pizza in Venice everything is fresh and homemade with love. The pizza is amazing! the service is personal ♥and who doesn't love homemade bread!!"
Comments
"the owner is very accommodating to the customers so friendly!"
Melk333 photo

Melk333

WORST restaurant experience EVER

Hands down the most horrible experience I have had ever had at a restaurant in my entire life. We LITERALLY waited over 40 minutes for our food which was “all you can eat spaghetti”. When she brought it out we asked if my significant other could order a second bowl at that time because we could not wait another 40 minutes. 15 minutes later his second serving came out, brought by the owner who said " it’s hard feeding all these people, you aren’t the only ones who have to wait", and he walks away. Then our server brought the bill. They actually had the nerve to charge us for his second Diet Pepsi, (because they have bottles, not a fountain) which he wouldn’t have had to order if we hadn’t waited so long on the food. AND THEN the icing on the cake as we are walking out the door, the owner YELLS, bye, hope to never see you again!!! I turn around and said “excuse me??” He comes up and yells “I SAID BYE, HOPE TO NOT SEE YOU AGAIN, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!!!” Literally, all we said to the waitress was we can’t wait another 40 minutes. Judging by some of the other reviews we haven’t been the only ones treated rudely and subjected to the owners insanity. This place needs shut down!!!!!!

Venetian1 photo

Venetian1

Best Food/Best Prices

I have been eating at Amore’s in Venice, Fl. for over 10 years. Ray, the owner and his staff are friendly and efficient. The pizza is New York style and the best since I left the Big Apple. I love the angel pasta marinara and the egg plant parmigiani. The owner makes his own bread. The prices can’t be beat.

Pizza

The best pizza since I left N.Y.C.

rhedhed photo

rhedhed

Venice, FL

Refused to accept purchased gift certificate

Let me start this review by stating that the food is excellent and I shall miss it. My problem lies in the fact that I purchased 4 gift certificates, and used one successfully for a take out order. I attempted to use a second one about a month later and management rudely refused to honor it unless it was dine in. This had not been the case previously and was not mentioned on the certificate or site at all. My real disagreement here is that I thought I was a valued (10 yr+) customer and I was dismissed by the manager and ignored afterwards. PS Out of a misplaced courtesy for the staff, I still paid full price for my takeout order, but will not return again.

Pizza

Pizza was excellent as always, but the bad taste left in my mouth from my treatment by the manager kept it from tasting right!

Great food Unprofessional Insulting

Amore's  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/03/2016 A diner from Sarasota, FL tried it and liked it.

• 6/17/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/31/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/14/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/14/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 10/12/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/06/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 5/31/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/14/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
    the owner is very accommodating to the customers so friendly!
  • 8/02/2013 A diner from Sarasota, FL tried it and liked it.

Amore's is located near the cities of Venice Beach, Nokomis, and Laurel.
People found this by searching for: Amore's Italian Restaurant Venice, Fl, Amores Pizza Venice Fl, Amore's Pizza Venice Florida, Amores Venice Fl Menu, Amores Restaurant Venice Fl, Amores Venice Florida Menu, Amores Venice Fl, and Amore's Resturant, Venice Fl.