Amsterdam 106

Neighborhoods: Upper West Side
Cuisine: American, Fish and Chips, Pub Food

Healthy Menu

I was surprised about the variety of healthy foods they have. You must try the "Shakshuka", which is an exotic alternative and super healthy.
March 21, 2009

I wanted to order food but after seeing the menu I decided to check the place out in person. That was a great decision as they gave away free mussels during happy hour, DELICIOUS!!!!

Friendly Staff

I was extremely surprised to read the review about Tim the bartender. I waited for my friends for over half an hour at the bar, and Tim who was working the bar that night kept me company. He didn't come on to me, made me laugh, and…

American Fish and Chips Pub Food
  • In lieu of peanuts, the bar offers complimentary Blow Pop and Tootsie Pop lollipops.
  • Though it was refurbished, the bar still features its original, ornately decorated 1904 tin ceiling.
  • Happy Hour specials are offered every day from 4pm to 7pm, and include $3 drafts, $4 glasses of wine, $4 well drinks and $2.50 Bud and Bud Lights.

Amsterdam 106  Restaurant Reviews

Amsterdam 106 is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: 106 Amsterdam, Chinese Food 106 Amsterdam Ave, Empire Chinese 106st And Amsterdam, Chinese Food 106 And Amsterdam, Chinese Restaurants 106 Answerdam, Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam 106, and Chinese Restaurant 106 And Amsterdam.