an

Neighborhoods: The Arboretum
Cuisine: Asian, Pub Food, American

an is a Asian, Pub Food, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

MDexter photo

MDexter

Cary, NC

An is the best restaurant in Cary

I’ve been to An about 5 or 6 times now, for both business and pleasure. In terms of food quality, ambiance, and service, there is no better place in Cary.

You can absolutely taste the freshness in the food, and you can see the craftsmanship in the preparation and presentation of everything from appetizers to main courses to desserts. The service is attentive, but not overbearing, sophisticated but not snobby. There’s nice little touches you see too, such as free samples of their appetizers.

I have never been disappointed or less than impressed with each visit to An.

Lemongrass Beef

Thin strips of very tender beef in a bowl with vegetables and noodles. Some kind of light broth too, which was very good, but I’m not sure exactly what it was.

Taro Crab Cake

A huge crab cake, with large lumps of crab meat, taro, and soy beans. I’ve never been a huge taro fan, and I don’t know what they do to that taro to prepare it, but it is absolutely delicious.

NC_Chevalier photo

NC_Chevalier

Raleigh, NC

One of Triangle's Finest---Perhaps the best dessert ever?

Incredibly creative cuisine from Chef Michael Choung.

We like to sit at the sushi bar and watch the action.

Recently, we had what may be the most perfect dessert ever: a “napoleon” with a side of strawberry/basil sorbet.

We never order dessert, so when we were served this gratis, we were thrilled.

Asian Good for groups Pub Food

an  Restaurant Reviews

an is located near the cities of Douglasville and Morrisville.
People found this by searching for: Arboretum Cary Nc Restaurants, An Cary, An Reviews, An Cary Reviews, An Cary Nc Menu, An Restaurant Cary Nc, An Cary Restaurant, Arboretum Restaurants. Cary Nc, and An Restaurant Cary Nc Menu.