17312 Ventura Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 91316

Anarbagh #2 Encino Indian Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Encino
Cuisine: Seafood, Salads, Sweet Stuff

Anarbagh #2 Encino Indian Restaurant is a Seafood, Salads, and Sweet Stuff restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid between $10 and $25.

• 1/30/2021

A diner from RO tried it.

• 8/18/2020

A Seafood chowhound from RU tried it.

• 7/08/2019

Lee13 tried it.

• 2/06/2019

A Seafood food lover from Concord, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

reynaldoa photo

reynaldoa

Best Indian Food In the Valley

This is one of my favorite restaurants in the Valley. I like the variety of choices of naan. I love the taste of their curries, and the mixture of spices make the dishes taste great. Your service and care is generally good, and everything is very neat and clean. They also have some dishes you will not find elsewhere, such as naan parmesan, lobster curry, or something as simple as mushrooms and peas. When you can actually come in and enjoy a feast.

Lobster Curry

Delicious Lobster Curry, I can’t say enough about this dish is my favorite

Chicken Tikka Massala

This was the first Indian dish I ever tried and I loved it, I tried in other places but my favorite one is Anarbagh’s totally recommended

Lee13 photo

Lee13

great place!!

I really enjoyed being here! It was such a nice experience. They know what they are doing and I will surely be back after I am done getting assignment writing help . School work is killing me!

Albert_12 photo

Albert_12

delicious

When you have not tried asian food, the best way to get introduced to it is… now you know. I was here with my college essay proofreader and it was an amazing experience.

5/07/2021

A Bakeries food lover from Carson, CA tried Normandie Pate.

5/07/2021

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Atch-kotch Japanese Restaurant in Hollywood.

5/06/2021

A dining patron from CA tried Falafel King in Westwood.

5/05/2021

A Mexican food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried King Taco in East Los Angeles, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/05/2021

An Italian chowhound from US tried Peppone in Brentwood.

5/05/2021

A dining patron from Northridge, CA tried Micki's Teriyaki in Westchester.

5/04/2021

A diner from AZ tried Boardner's in Hollywood.

5/04/2021

A dining patron from Pomona, CA tried Versailles Cuban Food in Palms, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/04/2021

An Ice Cream food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Baskin Robbins in South Central LA and didn't like it.

5/04/2021

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried Belwood Bakery in Brentwood.

Indian food Seafood Salads

Anarbagh #2 Encino Indian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Anarbagh #2 Encino Indian Restaurant is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Indian Restaurants In Encino, Anarbagh Indian Food Encino, Indian Restaurant In Encino, Anarbagh Menu, Anarbagh #2 Encino Reviews, Anarbagh Encino, Indian Restaurant Encino, Hae Jang Chon Korean Bbq Restaurant, and Anarbagh.