Anarbagh #2 Encino Indian Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Encino
Cuisine: Seafood, Salads, Sweet Stuff

Anarbagh #2 Encino Indian Restaurant is a Seafood, Salads, and Sweet Stuff restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid between $10 and $25.

reynaldoa photo

reynaldoa

Best Indian Food In the Valley

This is one of my favorite restaurants in the Valley. I like the variety of choices of naan. I love the taste of their curries, and the mixture of spices make the dishes taste great. Your service and care is generally good, and everything is very neat and clean. They also have some dishes you will not find elsewhere, such as naan parmesan, lobster curry, or something as simple as mushrooms and peas. When you can actually come in and enjoy a feast.

Lobster Curry

Delicious Lobster Curry, I can’t say enough about this dish is my favorite

Chicken Tikka Massala

This was the first Indian dish I ever tried and I loved it, I tried in other places but my favorite one is Anarbagh’s totally recommended

Indian food Seafood Salads

Anarbagh #2 Encino Indian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Anarbagh #2 Encino Indian Restaurant is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Anarbagh Menu, Indian Restaurant Encino, Indian Restaurants In Encino, Anarbagh Indian Food Encino, Anarbagh #2 Encino Reviews, Indian Restaurant In Encino, Anarbagh, and Anarbagh Encino.