Andaluca

Neighborhoods: Belltown
Cuisine: Tapas, Spanish, Romantic

Andaluca is a Tapas, Spanish, and Romantic restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Traci7822 photo

Traci7822

Top notch experience

The first time I went the service was great, our server was very attentive but not overly in our faces. I got the 25 for 25. Drinks and food arrived quickly. I loved that the bread came with tahini, a very nice touch. THe tomato soup was only ok, we had a sald that had a cheese that I forget, beets, almonds, and red onions and it was delicious. For my entree I had the risotto which was pretty small but the flavor was really good, full of cherries, arugala, mushrooms, and goat cheese. THe caramel pound cake was delicious. I love the atmosphere and theme of the restaurant. The second time I went back the meal was to die for. Service again was excellent and I can’t wait until the next time I eat there again.

gopurdue photo

gopurdue

Great 25 for $25 choice

Terrific menu choices and no skimping on portion size (waiter said that only portion size they cut even a little is the # of mussels). Excellent lamp chops, good wine selection.

Lamb chops

jetleigh photo

jetleigh

intimate and romantic

Andaluca is located in the Mayflower Hotel downtown. It is easy to miss as you drive buy on the busy Olive street. I was surprised by how small the place was – but this was definetely a plus. The place had a very intimate feel and it was perfect for chatting and relaxing while you enjoy a wonderful dinner.

I came here for the 25 for $25 with some friends. We really enjoyed the experience. The restaurant has a great atmosphere, the service was top notch, and the food was excellent. For the 25 for $25, it is a must try. Paying full price – that would be up to the individual to determine but I feel like I got my money’s worth.

The Spanish wine we had was really great – and they have an extensive wine menu.

Complimentary valet parking was huge. Bravo :-)

Stuffed Trout

Delicious – served with basmati rice. This is actually quite a bit of food!

Pear Salad

Perfect starter salad with goat cheese, hazelnuts, and balsamic vinegrette.

Vanilla Gelato

A creamy scoop of gelato with espresso over the top. Very good!

jenniferyellow photo

jenniferyellow

San Diego, CA

great paella!

the paella here is really worth a trip all by itself :) one of the people in our group was born-and-raised in spain and he gave it a thumbs up too!

surprising the selection of tapas items wasn’t very varied, and the ones that we shared weren’t anything special. however, the entrees (“large plates”) were solid, and the unlimited free potato bread with house-made hummus was yummy too!

andaluca paella

this is really good! chock full of seafood (mussels, clams and this really ginormous prawn. along with some regular sized prawns too :)), chicken, sausage, veggies… all cooked with rice and saffron broth. very good! esp. during the cold months :)

asdefood photo

asdefood

It was just OK

Went for Dine Around Seattle on a Wednesday night. Service was friendly, quick and efficient, but the food just didn’t taste that great. For appetizers we had the mushrooms and tomato soup. Their offer for the main course was to pick 3 out of 7 small plates, “pintxos”. Between the two of us, wife and I picked the chicken skewer, paella, crab tower, beef skewer, pumpkin risotto, and potato croquette. I only really liked the chicken skewer, though I thought the beef was above average (wife didn’t care for it) and she liked the pumpkin risotto (my pref would be less sweet). Had a half bottle of wine for $15, which was a nice deal to go along with the meal and another highlight of the meal. For dessert we had the liquid chocolate cake, and the marscapone panna cotta with figs. Both were good and we split on which we liked better.

chicken skewer

Wife and I agreed that the best pintxo was the chicken skewer. It had just the right balance of mediterranean flavors and was just plain yummy.

andaluca paella

It just didn’t come together as a paella to me. Mostly comprised and tasted of mushy rice.

beef skewer

I thought the beef skewer was quite edible with good flavor and texture, but my wife, actually the one who likes beef, didn’t care for it, so I’ll average our ratings.

crab tower

Wife got bits of shell in her bites.

September 23, 2012

Excellent food and atmosphere. I will go back soon for sure. Get some pinxtos!
March 9, 2012

Best in Town

We love Andaluca and go there every time we are in Seattle. Their Prix Fixe menu is divine (and a very good value), every bite is to be enjoyed and savored. I got the chicken skewers, potato croquettes and mushroom and goat cheese risotto.…
April 7, 2011

Great hotel BUT..

It's a great hotel but if any of you are looking to save some $$ then book it at goo.gl/FPxYD They have some of the best hotel deals on the web!

Tapas Spanish Romantic
Tips
  • Andaluca is tucked into the belly of the Mayflower Park Hotel--have dinner, then spend the night.
  • A variety of Spanish wines and sherries are available, as well as Spanish-inspired signature drinks like the Fortunella, with bitter Campari and kumquats.
  • Free valet is offered. Drop off your car on Olive Way.
Mon-Sat 06:30AM - 10:30PM

jwbnyc

B4o9ywh6wr244babblkses
stumax

Andaluca  Restaurant Reviews

Andaluca is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Paella, Bell Town, Seattle, Paella Belltown Seattle, Restaurants Seattle Andaluca's, Seattle Downtown Tapas 98101, Andaluca Tapas, Seattle Paella Belltown, and Andaluca Breakfast Review.