14425 Lakeside Cir
Sterling Heights, MI 48036

Andiamo Italian Bistro

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Andiamo Italian Bistro is a Italian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 12/05/2014

An Italian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and rated it . They liked the food.

• 5/02/2014

An Italian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/12/2013

An Italian chowhound from Macomb, MI tried it.

• 8/10/2013

A diner from White Lake, MI tried it.

RichardL9753 photo

RichardL9753

Macomb, MI

Not happy.

Nine people here tonight for two birthdays. The waitress told us the specials and I asked how much the prime rib was. The waitress was probably 10 feet away from me, at the far end of the table and she replied 18 to 20. I thought $18 for queen cut, and $20 for king cut…on a special. I was looking for a meal around 21-22$ so I ordered the prime rib. When I got the bill, the prime was $44.95. She told me it was 18 to 20 ounces of meat, not the price and could do nothing about it, so I talked to the manager. I told him I wasn’t happy about this and he responded that all their steaks were between 30 and 50 dollars. I responded that I would never ordered a meal at that price (the most expensive meal I have ever ordered). He responded that the service was good. I could see I was leaving Andiamos as an unhappy customer. I felt duped and humiliated. The bald managers responses only made me to feel even more humiliated. By the way, I left the waitress a $22.00 tip on a $110 bill for the three people on my tab.
Sorry, but this event will cause me to not come back. The manager did absolutely nothing to make me feel like a valued customer or having me leave as a satisfied customer. My idea to bring a table of 9 there tonight, never again.

Prime Rib

Most expensive entree I have ever ordered. I feel I was duped into ordering it.

Italian Outdoor seating Parking

Andiamo Italian Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

Andiamo Italian Bistro is located near the cities of Sterling Hts, Sterling Heights, Oshkosh, and Clinton Twp.
People found this by searching for: Andiamo Sterling Heights Reviews, Andiamo Sterling Heights, Andiamo In Sterling Heights Menu, Andiamo Sterling Heights Menu, Aniamo Resturant, Andiamo Italian Bistro Menu, and Andiamo Menu.