2815 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90026

Andiamo

Neighborhoods: Silver Lake
Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, American

Andiamo is a Italian, Pizza, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

tobytoby photo

tobytoby

Service is Horrible!!!!

The food was great, but the service was horrible. The waitress kept talking to her friends and laughing. I swear she was intentionally ignoring us. When she finally acknowledged us and said “I’ll be right there”… and then she hid behind a pole and kept laughing with her friends! I had to go and get my own water and later I had to get my own take out box for our leftovers. There were only three tables with patrons at the time. The other two tables were her friends.

So even though I was very impressed with the chef, my husband and I left with a bad taste in our mouths from being treated with such disrespect.

Italian Pizza American

Andiamo  Restaurant Reviews

Andiamo is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: 2815w Sunset Blvd 90026, Italian Restaurants Near Me Sunset Bl And Alvarado 90026, 2815 Sunset Blvd La Ca 90026, Andiamo, 2815 W Sunset Blvd, 2815 Sunset Blvd, 2815 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, Ca, +90026, Andiamo To Go ,Los Angeles Ca, and Andiamo Restaurant Silverlake.